Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #31 
CodeRed

Does anyone know a good youtube video ripper? ): Mine isn't working for some reason
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #32 
ThePearlFish

A bug got into my cereal, now I can't eat the rest of it >:(
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #33 
Sarada

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
-.-;;; I just spent an hour trying to convert my .mov videos to .avi, and then I realized I could just upload them to youtube and then rip them off again. OMG. I downloaded like... 3 different converters, and none worked right ;-; I hate life XD
I use WinAvi Video converter and it has always worked
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #34 
CodeRed

Computers hate me today, it's official -.-;
For some reason, now Sony isn't letting me upload the video onto youtube? And Youtube isn't opening it up to download?!
ARGHH
Imma just go sit in a corner for a bit. Think of what I'm going to do with my life, and how I'm going to destroy this computer as soon as I get a better one. Yaay.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:42 PM   #35 
wallywestisthebest333

I'm so sorry MetalBetta. <=[ She was a wonderful person. I'm sure she's in a better place now. I hope your heart mends well.
Sorry you're sick Vaygirl and I feel your pain PearlFish. =[
Sorry your power went out FP! Are your fish ok? <=[
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #36 
CodeRed

@ mb, I really do understand. I lost my Dad a year ago to a heart attack, and the worst thing is is that no one even knew until 2 days later. He was out cutting wood when it happened, and he lived alone so no one knew he was missing. We never imagined it would happen, and it's just not something you EVER expect. I imagine everyone looks at life a little bit differently after they lose someone they love in a way like that, with no warning whatsoever. There's always a "I could die right here, right now," thought. In a way, it's freed me. I do what I want, living for the enjoyment of now. I will never put off anything, thinking "I'll do it later". You never know if there will BE a later. I try not to stay angry at people, and I try to make friends, and never leave someone with angry words. It's hard, like I said before, but you'll feel better in time. A year later, I try to talk about him as much as possible, to remember him. It's hard sometimes, because you begin to forget what they looked like, talked like, laughed like, but it's always nice to simply remember.
Just remember that if you need to talk about it, we're always here for you :P Feel free to open up whenever. We may not have known her, or you, personally, but many of us have been through, or are going through the exact same thing.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:28 AM   #37 
CodeRed

What the crap is up with Animal Planet these days? Every show newly released by them is extremely negative now. Killer Aliens. Confessions of Animal Hoarding. Fatal Attractions. Uprisings, or something of the sort. I now firmly believe the Animal Planet that I grew up with is GONE. They're serving a different purpose these days, and I believe they might be controlled by people like PETA. They seem to be VERY anti-animal, showing off the darker sides of any animal. It also seems to be turning into more of a reality show station. I miss Animal Miracles, Planet's funniest animals, Amazing Animal Videos, The little Zoo that could, CROCODILE HUNTER for pete's sake! What is FATAL ATTRACTIONS?

Blah. Nat Geo Wild for me. I'm taking Animal Planet off of my favorites, and I'm going to send them a letter congratulating them on losing my views, along with any family I marry and have. I'm NOT going to let my kids watch shows that negative, not ever. Congrats, Animal Planet!
And I'm sick of tired of the anti-reptile shows on there, too.

/rant for now.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:43 AM   #38 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
What the crap is up with Animal Planet these days? Every show newly released by them is extremely negative now.
There is one show last chance highway that makes me cry everytime cus it is sooo sweet.

I am having insomnia issues :(
Old 08-13-2010, 03:46 AM   #39 
purplemuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
What the crap is up with Animal Planet these days? Every show newly released by them is extremely negative now. Killer Aliens. Confessions of Animal Hoarding. Fatal Attractions. Uprisings, or something of the sort. I now firmly believe the Animal Planet that I grew up with is GONE. They're serving a different purpose these days, and I believe they might be controlled by people like PETA. They seem to be VERY anti-animal, showing off the darker sides of any animal. It also seems to be turning into more of a reality show station. I miss Animal Miracles, Planet's funniest animals, Amazing Animal Videos, The little Zoo that could, CROCODILE HUNTER for pete's sake! What is FATAL ATTRACTIONS?

Blah. Nat Geo Wild for me. I'm taking Animal Planet off of my favorites, and I'm going to send them a letter congratulating them on losing my views, along with any family I marry and have. I'm NOT going to let my kids watch shows that negative, not ever. Congrats, Animal Planet!
And I'm sick of tired of the anti-reptile shows on there, too.

/rant for now.
I AGREE!! I've just recently discovered the joy of nat geo wild! Animal Planet is more about drama and ratings(Like little people+pit bull+Hollywood=education????)

I like a clean, straightforward documentary! I actually know someone interviewed for their new animal hoarders show, he's totally not a hoarder..he runs a snake rescue! A business they planned to exploit and call a 'deadly obsession'..bleh! Nat geo.. lots of educated shows.. It's much nicer to see! And they give so much reptile education! Even "python hunters" is smart people who love snakes, but know they have a job to do! Not mercenaries killing 'Brutal killing machines'!

Oh this makes me ranty! I like this thread haha!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:52 AM   #40 
ThePearlFish

i want to yell at my bf right now. its not even freaking 5:00 am and he already has managed to get me in a bad mood >:( thank god he's gone to work so I can have a chance to calm down without him being a big baby about everything, taking out his frustrations on me. I am not allowed to do it to him but appearantly it is okay if he does it to me. he is 33 yrs old he needs to get over himself!

Tags
bettathanyou