Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2010, 10:38 PM   #21 
Maryrox247

Im scared of dying, i have arachniphobia (fear of arachnids.) I m not kidding once i saw this teeny nothing of a spider crawling across my ceiling at 2:00 am and i tried to force myself to cup it so i did and i quickly tightly placed a napkin on top and when i got to the kitchen i noticed the spider wasnt in the cup!!! And i saw a little lump on the edge of the napkin a DARK lump and freaked out and dropped the cup and nearly got grounded by my dad! There was also a time i stepped BAREFOOT on a big bleep house spider and felt it wiggling under my foot!!!! Im also scared of millipedes,centipedes,and heights however after lots of hypervetilating i went to the top of the space needle and im hoping to get on a plane to tokyo someday!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:17 AM   #22 
Bettas are Betta

I'm so uncontrolably scared of someone walking into my room and killing my fish, looking through my stuff, stealing stuff, messing things up, "reorganizing" *COUGH MOM COUGH* im terified and totaly paranoid about my fish getting sick, dieing or jumping out of there tank and im deathly afraid of that feeling on your arms/legs or wherever that feels like a bug but its not so you freak for no reason! SPIDERS I HATE SPIDERS...and clown and zombies like theres no tomorrow! wow ... lol
Bettas are Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #23 
frogipoi

Wow. A lot of fears. Today I regained my fear of needles and shots.This is going to be perfect when I get my next shot. Man, I lost that fear and again, err. I am not afraid of dying. You know we are all energy so one day we may be part of the earth or animals. This is why I want my dead body to be burned, so I will be one with the air. I am afraid of space. You know, the meteors and blah blah blah..
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #24 
dramaqueen
Banned

One of my biggest fears is being lost and alone, with no friends or family to help me.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #25 
frogipoi

O-O that would be scary, but I like being alone. My brother is always in my worst nightmare. ... And he is younger than me... My older one is in the army
Old 08-16-2010, 02:05 PM   #26 
peaches3221

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogipoi View Post
Today I regained my fear of needles and shots.
i am also afraid of getting shots! the last time i had to get one, i was screaming and crying like a big baby and my mom had to hold me down even though i'm twelve years old!
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #27 
frogipoi

Ha ha my friend ran out of the hospital! Ha ha ha.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #28 
Cassandra90

I have a fear of some one breaking into my house. My cat and dog make so much noise at night it sounds as if some one is breaking in sometimes.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #29 
frogipoi

Oh. I had a fear like that to. But now I have a guinea pig to protect me. lol
Old 08-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #30 
Betta Slave

I'm not afraid of much... No animals, not afraid of storms, etc, I love the dark, and not really afraid of dying.

This is going to sound stupid, but kind of... you know those creepy, mangled, misshapen creatures from some of those horror movies? Yeah. o.o Yeah, I know... sounds dumb. But honestly. XD
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote