Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #21 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara123 View Post
i hate to see there fish because i now alot are died and the ones that are alive are sick or way under feed
Most of my walmart's bettas die within a week or 2. =[ Unfortunately they die from being OVER fed. >=[ They put the food RIGHT BESIDE the cups!!!!! Kids feed them CONSTANTLY!!!!! >=[ It makes me so angry!!! Thanks for reminding me that the next time I go up there that I need to bring a sign that says "Do NOT feed the fish!!!!!" uhg. =[

It's a real shame too! I saw a BEAUTIFUL yellow crowntail with black grizzel there and I KNOW he must be dead now. =[

When everything in my life is stable again I intend on rescuing fish from walmart and writing letters to them threatening to get the local PETA group involved. =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #22 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunalove199 View Post
Yeah I've noticed for a while that walmart could care less about their fish. Personally all walmarts should just quit the fish business because obviously they dont know what they are doing and cant care for them.

We should all begin a strike lol.
yes LOTS of walmarts are terrible but not all like mine have great fish AND employees that work good. also wal-mart it the only place i can get any fish. my more LOCAL pet store is doing some reconstruction in the store so they wont be open till idk when and i cant live without my bettafish!!!O_o
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #23 
peaches3221

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
Most of my walmart's bettas die within a week or 2. =[ Unfortunately they die from being OVER fed. >=[ They put the food RIGHT BESIDE the cups!!!!! Kids feed them CONSTANTLY!!!!! >=[ It makes me so angry!!! Thanks for reminding me that the next time I go up there that I need to bring a sign that says "Do NOT feed the fish!!!!!" uhg. =[

It's a real shame too! I saw a BEAUTIFUL yellow crowntail with black grizzel there and I KNOW he must be dead now. =[

When everything in my life is stable again I intend on rescuing fish from walmart and writing letters to them threatening to get the local PETA group involved. =]
thats awful! you should rescue that crowntail! hopefully he is alive! both of my boys are walmart rescues, but not from the walmart with 8 dead fish. i felt sorry for the two living ones, but they were probably not healthy and would have died.
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #24 
luv2run21

stupid walmarts they make me so sad when i went there i was looking at the fish section and half of them were dead and the rest were lethargic thats like a torture chamber for fish!!
luv2run21 is offline   Reply With Quote