Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #1 
Ariel1719

Im back!

Hey everyone, it has beeen a while !!

I come with terrible news and good news. The terrible news is i lost 3 of my guys this past couple of months due to a move and a new house with realllyy bad water (a house in the middle of nowhere were we use well water) No one in my family knew the difference and we went on like normal until i noticed my good ol Macho dead, and my brother sick. Then Barret died and then Frag and then my new kitten died :( Its been a terrible past few months. But now everyone in my family is better and i STILL Have Bacardi. He is such a trooper. A couple of months ago(before everyone passed and he was my only fish) He was able to do a 4 hour car ride just him and me and he was a star through it all! He did get sick when the other fish was dying, but again he pulled through!

Now I just have him and sorta another betta.. but not really. I got a new job at Pet valu and we have a 'store pet' who is Plum the betta :) But im ususally the one to take care of him and feed him and stuff.

And on other non betta news, i got a puppy! My first puppy ever :) Hes a purebred Golden Retriever named Joey Jax. He just turned 4 months on sunday.

Im glad to be back here though! :D I hope to add one more betta to my little collection :)
Ariel1719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #2 
Bettacaleb

grats on the puppy R.I.P bettas that were lost
Bettacaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

Welcome back! I'm sorry about your bettas but happy to hear about your new puppy!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:20 AM   #4 
Ariel1719

Thank you guys! :D I also recently found out that the big als closest to my new house has a great selection of 'rare breeds' so.. not sure what that means to them but im hoping its gorgeous bettas!
Ariel1719 is offline   Reply With Quote