Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #31 
peaches3221

i think the one he has is fine. my bettas lives in the same one., it's the small sized critter Keeper, right? it's not the best tank, but if your room is warm like you said, it should be fine!
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #32 
betta99

lol i like that spongebob pineapple house thing. I think that it could live in there but if you were to get a bigger tank just get a rectangular 5 gallon, maybe with some nice subtrate and a fake silk plant or live plant.
betta99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #33 
zelilaa

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnarnld View Post
I dont even know anymore girl!! I might even just get a 5 gallon that come with everything at Walmart for $25... I wanna get the umm 10 gallon one but its better if i get a kit cuz its more if your get everything seperate... And the kit is like $40!!! But the whole reason i got the money is cuz my bday is coming up!! So i just wanna like do for myself so its my day!! And i wanna look good :)) So yeah Its not like he doesnt have a tank. So i might even get a tank for him :))
LOL!! knock yourself out =D Since you have the money... the tables have turned. BUY THE 10 OR 5 GALLON!! And some friends :3
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:29 PM   #34 
anglnarnld

If the money is right then maybe... But if not i wont... I dont think I will but i REALLY want too haha.. What other fish though?? I wanna get a red halfmoon bettta so bad!!
anglnarnld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #35 
zelilaa

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnarnld View Post
If the money is right then maybe... But if not i wont... I dont think I will but i REALLY want too haha.. What other fish though?? I wanna get a red halfmoon bettta so bad!!
TA DA! miracle worker link !! - http://aqadvisor.com/ Use it; love it. Same thing :3 This will help you pick out some perfect betta buddies! Only bad thing I've noticed: They don't have zebra fish listed :(
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote