Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-05-2014, 12:18 AM   #131 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Trip to Pet Smart: Well first I did not want to go to Pet Smart but I did need to pick up a few things lol. BL1313 picked up a 10 gallon tank and after we walked out the door this is what happens (from my point of view).

AOW: *sets the tank on the shovel That BL has in her trunk.*

BL1313: No don't set it on that it is not steady. Move.

AOW: *Argues but moves out of the way and goes to the passengers side door.*

BL1313: *Slams trunk door*

****THUNK, CRACK...tinkle****

B1313L: #?*!

AOW: Please tell me you broke your arm!?!?!?!!??!

BL1313: I wish!

She was able to return it and get a new one on the condition that she does not touch the new one, I had to agree so I carried it to the car. I was able to pick up gravel from Walmart and a gravel vac from Pet Smart.

Work: Was not so bad tonight after work my co-worker and I sat down outside and smoked and talked for a while. Well after a while this calico cat came over and DEMANDED attention, let us just say that I have animal magnesium because after she got attention from my co-worker she came to me and did not want to leave my lap. She also hissed when my co-worker tried to save me and move the cat.

Fish: So I got all the tanks set up and everybody is happy, my DIY dividers are working wonderfully and keeping my boys happy each gets there own section and plants to go in them. The girls are not so happy tho Chanteloupe does not like her new tank but she is gonna have to deal and Ali is mad because Molly BL1313's female Betta that I am babysitting till tomorrow (I got Molly for her and was keeping her for a while till BL1313 got a 10 gal) is leaving to go to her new home.

Ali and Molly were put side by side (separate tanks) and could see each other well they wanted to do everything together. If Ali got her tank cleaned, Molly wanted her tank cleaned, If Ali got food Molly demanded food as well.
AlphaOmegaWolf666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:26 AM   #132 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Work: Well tonight there was a tobacco sting at work and I passed with flying colors, of course I gave my mom and boss a heart attack. lol my mom called me at work yelling at me until I told her I was joking well my co-worker and I are both on death row. So I knew you all well and BL1313 you get my kids. Also I was pulled over because my exhaust was/is to loud so that is getting fixed ASAP.

Fish: Everybody is alive and well..... okay so everybody is alive lets just say that for some reason everyone but Hoodoo (my greenish fish) and Voodoo (my new orange boy) are mad at me because Sushi, Ali, The Doctor, and Chanteloupe don't get prime watching mommy spot anymore. See I have an entertainment center in my room and all my fish love to have their tanks on it because they get to see me. The only tank on there right now because everyone knows water + electrical = BAD is Hoodoo and Voodoo's divided tank. So yea try and feed four ticked off Betta's supper and see if you don't get the evol eye.

Last edited by AlphaOmegaWolf666; 06-11-2014 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 06-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #133 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Work: Well tonight I had to call County Sheriff's office because of strange vehicles outside our store after hours, and we got nerves because there were vandals last weekend and we did not want to take any chances.

Fish: Everyone is doing fine and everybody loves the new plants I got them. With work and everything else I love that I can come home to these beautiful creatures that love and will be there for me if I ever need someone close to listen to me.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:47 AM   #134 
BettaLover1313

Yipes! That had to be scary!

Glad that all your bettas are happy and healthy.
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:46 AM   #135 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Well my brother got a 9 week old kitten the other day and his name is Pork Chop. He loves to explore and the other day he meet all of my fish. Let me just say that he knows he can look but not touch. Right now he is trying to get into my room because that is the only place he has yet to explore. Paws under the door and he is crying his lungs out. But it is fish tank cleaning day and he can stay out till it is over. He is cute and once I get some bugs out of my computer I will post the pic of him meeting Ali.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:38 PM   #136 
BettaLover1313

Pork Chop sounds adorable!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:29 PM   #137 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Yes he is so cute but I have no idea what his problem is with feet! Seriously you have to wear shoes when you are upstairs because he will attack feet... well not my mom's feet he learned the hard way that when grandma (my mom) says no listen or you will get a swat. Funny thing about that is my mom yelled at the cat for trying to put his paws in the window fan (he is okay), she sounded to the T like my grandmother it was scary course I can not breath I was laughing to hard till my mother started to yell at me. lol