Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2010, 11:41 PM   #41 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry about what happened. What a JERK to harm innocent animals because he's mad at you! I'm sorry about your discount fish but I hope all the others will be ok. It sounds like you are doing all you can for them.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #42 
SleepyRN

Pressing charges due to a $1.50 fish dying. That is freakin' awesome!

Not awesome that a little betta had to give it's life, but ya know she was happy when she was living.
SleepyRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #43 
miyko

nah she was actully free... but the charges were pressed becuase of a number of things that was just the tipping point the cops needed
miyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #44 
jaimiemay

Sorry for your loss :(
Ex sounds like a crazy psycho and I hope he gets what he deserves :)
jaimiemay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #45 
Kitty Whiskers

Sounds like my ex husband! He starved my pets with no food or water when I got a separation from him before the divorce. He agreed to care for them when I moved in with my mom. I asked every week if he needed pet food and treats and he always said "yes" so I went and bought all the pet foods he needed. But the day I went to visit I seen most of the pets dead! My Cockatiel, Hermit Crabs, and Hamster dead with no food in the dishes or water in the water bottles, and he had the nerve to say "I just gave them food and water last night",....Yeah last night a week a go?!?! The food storage containers for all the pets were full too, sitting only a few feet away in view of my poor starving pets!!! Only the 2 cats(1 his 1 mine) and my Ferret were still alive so I packed them up and left with them all, including his cat too! When I asked if he was feeding them their canned cat food 3 times a week along with the dry everyday he said "Yes" But when I opened the cupboard there were dozens of cans of cat food and the new bag of dry food unopened along with the new bag of Ferret food unopened too! My mom only let me bring my 3 bettas to her small place when I 1st left him (One reason they have to live in small tanks for now) So the cats went to my sisters and my ferret to a No Kill Exotic Pet Rescue in a neighboring town near here. Since writing this His cat died at my sisters and my ferret died at the rescue shelter. Both were very old to begin with, but the 3 Bettas and my cat are still alive! :) Sorry But I was just needing to let you know my story lol.
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #46 
fishman12

if she stopped the fights then i would wait until you have a new one... so sorry for your loss. hope it works with the police and such.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote