Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #21 
BettaBoy84

Talking Daily Betta Sept. 2nd 2010

Hey Everyone, With one day missed I will try and make tomorrow post a double whammy!

todays post will be same old!!

Save ME

I was in my local Big Al's today and noticed they didnt keep their female bettas in a tank!? Not sure how many of you have seen this. but most pet shops around here have not been keeping their females in cups, but in tanks.. and why not...they are happier and its more humane!!

Although this particular shop had only a few females and they were not looking too happy in their small, feces filled up..So i bought them... all 4...why I dont know, maybe I can give them a better home, plus when I asked he said...no one ever asks about these..and then they were taken from thier dusty shelf and given to me... I know they will be restocked but at least they can be saved again!

What are your thought, yes seeing bettas in a small cup is torture, but is buying them to save them just helping an industry that should slowly slow it self down if not supported?

Sleep

Do you ever see your betta sleeping? i dont see my girls or males sleep too often.. Now at 13 females and 3 males, I hope to start combining tanks, so I can introduce more lol.. Bu

t I can never seem to catch them sleeping...i was wondering if anyone has seen this caught in action...or lack of action.

If so, post some pics, I would be interested in seeing this ! Im sure it is something that is hard to catch and even if caught...boring...but none the less interested...

thoughts??

LINKS!!

Tonight I give a task to you...post your favorite links in my PM and I will share them this week with an article mixed in with other links in the daily betta!

Send me a link and share it wit others!

I had to add one! lol

Bunch of BEtta vids and clips...

http://www.google.ca/search?q=betta&...ed=0CD8QqwQwCA
PIC OF THE DAY
One of my fry from my indoor planted tank...sneaking out from a leaf to say hi...
Attached Images

BettaBoy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #22 
Maryrox247

AWWW! That little baby is so cute! I really love the daily betta keep posting please!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #23 
Alex09

I have caught my betta sleeping. When my room is dark for a while and then i turn on the lights I catch gabe taking a doze on a plant leaf. But only for a few seconds because he quickly perks up.
Alex09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, betta fish, betta information, fighting fish