Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #1 
Nikita

Red face Close Call

I have two CT betta, Shere Kahn and Kiki, scince i got Kiki they have been living in the same ten gallon divided tank, but they have always had gravle at the bottom, i decided i didn't like my gravle so i removed it, and it has gone, poof, missing. my fiancee and i were drowsing in my bed when he looked over and in a worried voice told me "uh one of your fish is in with the other" !!!!!! to which i rocketed off my bed and stared at my tank, sure enough Kiki had snuck into Shere Kahn's side of the tank, rather than risking putting her back in her own side of the tank i promptly removed her entirely from my ten gallon and put her in the wide vase i had my boy in before i was enlightened that betta need more room, after inspection kiki's back fin had been nipped, but no big damage was caused, luckily both were not harmed, and 'thank god' i am not a fish mother.
today i decided to go into petco and check out tanks, i found a nice 2.5 gal tank that i fell in love with instantly and bought it, shere kahn will now live on my desk, and when i get the money i will now have the small soroitey that i've been dreaming of. =3 poor boy, he gets cut down to 2.5 gal when he's used to 5 gal, oh well at least i wont have to keep checking the plastic mesh for gapps.

i dont remember who said it but they are right beta fish are gateway fish, once you fall in love with one you strive for more.
Nikita is offline   Reply With Quote