Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2010, 02:46 PM   #61 
Neelie

gaaahh only saw the posts now lol. sorry.

omg ye're all so pretty with ye're long hair -_-. ill try get a new pic of me. my hair are growing LIKE MAD!!!! omg vitamins, trim every 6 weeks, very good diet with higher protein, always wash with good conditioner and incl head massage!! works wonders.
Neelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #62 
Adastra

I've always had long hair, too, but I only grew it extremely long once. I had to cut it back to my shoulders again because I kept waking up with it twisted around my neck. Like my own hair was trying to strangle me. It was way creepy.

I like it better just past the shoulders anyway, so much easier to style, and it frames my face better when it's angled in the front. My hair is straight and thin, so when it's long, I don't get any volume and it tends to get a bit stringy.
Adastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #63 
JKfish

My auburn hair is typically anywhere from shoulderblade length to a few inches above the shoulders. I can't do longer or shorter without wanting to stab my hair. Because it is thick, short hair looks too poofy. Long hair looks a mess. Whenever I go to get my hair cut, the cut always ends up shorter than I want, because apparently all hairdressers are telpathic, because they all say "Don't worry, you have PLENTY of hair left" when I ask how close to done they are when I can feel it getting rather short O_o.

Neelie, you look really nice with short hair :) Of course, the long hair looks nice too.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote