Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #11 
JaspersANGEL

O WOW the resemblance between the two fish is almost perfect except for small differences, but both are soo cute.

I used to have a special first fish that was so sweet, he had this great personality, and he endure alot. I was much like u when I got him, clueless to Betta's.

But Jasper pulled through all my mistakes, he finally passed on from stress and old age at 11 months (I had him for 11 months..who know's how old he was)

I'd give anything to find him again, ur so lucky to find ur special guy again!!
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:05 PM   #12 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
I still LOVE Jade's "evil" look xDD And I know!! :D They're what makes me want two sisters, LOL. They're so cute <3
LOL, she looks REALLY scary now xD Haha, shes the sweater of the two though, which is ironic ;P Roarys the one more likely to bite ya, not that either of them would unless you had bad intentions xDDD They're well trained little guard doggehs ;)
Hehe, you should at some point!! xDD Its so funny watching these two interact <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy View Post
Your new guy is GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats!! Have you found a name yet?
Hehe, thanks so much!!
Haha, yup! My best friend(who knew Sasuke fish very well, and was almost as upset as I was when he passed)has deemed this guy Kurt, so thats his name xD <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKidomaru View Post
I LOVE NARUTO!! i acually had a fish named Kidomaru :) im a nerd! name him after another naruto character! like someone from your favorite village :) go naruto! hes beautiful btw hes soooooo blue 0_0
Haha, hurray!! Another Naruto fan!! xDD LOL I know, I'm such a Naruto nerd myself...I have a huge Koi Angel named Orochimaru, and a little albino cory named Neji xDDD If my parents would have let me, I so would have named my dog Jade Akamaru ;D
LOL, well this guy has been deemed Kurt...xD But I still have Obito and Itachi, they're my Naruto bettas <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaspersANGEL View Post
O WOW the resemblance between the two fish is almost perfect except for small differences, but both are soo cute.

I used to have a special first fish that was so sweet, he had this great personality, and he endure alot. I was much like u when I got him, clueless to Betta's.

But Jasper pulled through all my mistakes, he finally passed on from stress and old age at 11 months (I had him for 11 months..who know's how old he was)

I'd give anything to find him again, ur so lucky to find ur special guy again!!
Haha, thanks!! I know, I'm still astounded by how much they look alike!! xD

Ahh, I'm so sorry about Jasper :( Indeed, you seem to have gone through the same thing I did with Sasuke. I had him about the same amount of time as well....though I'm quite sure Sasuke was an old fart already when I picked him up ;P Haha, he was the only blue one there and I really wanted a blue betta...xDD
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:31 PM   #13 
MrVampire181

He didn't die...you forgot you left him in the mud bath at the spa and they brought him back to your job XD
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #14 
Capricorn

Wow, DF, that's awesome. (:
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 PM   #15 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
He didn't die...you forgot you left him in the mud bath at the spa and they brought him back to your job XD
LOL, Oh gosh, I TOTALLY forgot!!! xD Haha, good thing he turned up at the store!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
Wow, DF, that's awesome. (:
Hehe, thanks! :)
Old 09-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #16 
doggyhog

He's really pretty!!! Looks a lot like Sasuke!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:33 PM   #17 
celine18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Haha, hurray!! Another Naruto fan!! xDD LOL I know, I'm such a Naruto nerd myself...I have a huge Koi Angel named Orochimaru, and a little albino cory named Neji xDDD If my parents would have let me, I so would have named my dog Jade Akamaru ;D
LOL, well this guy has been deemed Kurt...xD But I still have Obito and Itachi, they're my Naruto bettas <3
this makes me so happy!!! i got my first betta today and my mother told me to use a manga name, im glad to see i wouldn't be the only one! XP
celine18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #18 
DragonFish

Hehe, thanks doggy xDD <3

LOL, Oh no, your DEFINITELY not alone XD I used anime/manga names all the time!!
Old 09-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #19 
mm94305

And I can see why the site is going to be taken over by anime and manga fans. Needless to say its a cute fish.
mm94305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #20 
celine18

haha thats awesome! but theres so many names, idk how to choose!!!!!! >.<
celine18 is offline   Reply With Quote