Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2010, 10:33 AM   #11 
Betta Slave

Lol, these are awesome XD

Okay, so here's the last one I had.

I was in this magical, midieval place- there was a big, big hill that could stretch for as long as you could see, and going down, there was a passage of thick thorns that you had to slide on your back to get down. At the bottom of the hill there was a tuny horse stable immediately to the left, and then there was a big marketplace.

Okay, so I lived in a crumbly, dusty, gross old house on tbe top of the hill (if you've seen Salad Fingers, the house looks like that.) with another character who I think was my old babysitter. Everytime I walked into a room in the house, a gun would magically appear in my hands, and a dark caped and masked figure would be sitting somewhere in the room and would point his gun at me and yell "Kill me!"
I would always get frightened and run away. He had bullet holes in his body and it was really disgusting O.o So eventually I went out of the house and he was there again, only he was smiling and friendly. He talked to me for a bit, then beckoned for me to go slide down into the thorn path and follow him. I saw him go down, and I went down, but when I reached the bottom he wasn't there. So I decided to pay the horse stables a visit. I jumped on a horse bare-back, and it started galloping. It's mane suddenly burst into flames, and it dissapeared into a puff of ashes and smoke. It was kind of disturbing, actually.

So then I went back up into my house on the hill, but they caped guy wasn't there anymore. My old babysitter was sitting at the kitchen table with a chicken on her head, reading a book of marshmallows, and drinking a thick slimy green liqud. She got up, and one of her eyes suddenly half fell out and she told me, "I don't think he's a person... I think he's a shape-shifter." Only it came out sounding like "Ee dunn thin ee's ahhh peersoonnn, Ee thin ee's ahh shappee-sheeftaah."

And then it ended there.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #12 
peaches3221

I once had a dream i was in a cave full of watermelons... oh, and recently I had a dream that I was in a pet store that had bettas in cups, three of which were red veil tails with one eye in the middle of their head... bizarre, i know. :P
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #13 
BlueHaven

Hah, cool dreams. :)
lol, a betta with one eye. -what are you looking at?- D0<
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #14 
bloo97

Dreams make more sence when your asleep.

Last edited by bloo97; 10-17-2010 at 05:03 PM.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #15 
peaches3221

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHaven View Post
Hah, cool dreams. :)
lol, a betta with one eye. -what are you looking at?- D0<
ya, it was weird! and I was thinking "hey, I should buy you and name you cyclops!"
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:15 PM   #16 
bloo97

Once I had a dream, and it was like this:

So I was in heaven for some reason, and it looked kinda strange. There was a welcome desk, and a wall behind it with a cross and a light that says: WELCOME TO HEAVEN! TIME: 2:35am. So I went into a little room and god told me; "You need to help Jesus find his robe." So I went into another room that was a problem free Earth for people, and a problem free Earth for animals. it was awesome. :P
Old 10-19-2010, 06:18 PM   #17 
Betta Slave

I had a dream last night where I was a pancake, and I was trying to get away from someone who was going to pour syrup on me. (You guys know how inch worms and caterpillars move, they stretch out and then get longer in the middle, kind of?) I was moving like that... and I fell off the table and landed on the floor with a splat and I died. XD

Last edited by Betta Slave; 10-19-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Spelling... oops
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #18 
bloo97

Hahaha! Dat funneh. xDDD
Old 10-19-2010, 06:45 PM   #19 
BlueHaven

Bloo - Haha, yea they do! Unless your lucid dreaming, well maybe it can then to. That is a cool dream!
Peaches3221 - Haha, cyclops fits definitely. xD
Cute!

BettaSlave - Lol!

I dreamed once of meeting my family and my grandpa in heaven. It was awesome. In the dream we all were walking towards this house and my grandpa was waving at us from inside (he is in heaven now, passed away when I was very little). It was cool because we were like walking through the clouds and everything was dreamish (haha) but my grandpa was in full color.
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #20 
bloo97

That's cool.

Another time, I had a dream I was a country singer, and I was singing 'As She's Walking Away' by Zac Brown Band.

Last edited by bloo97; 10-19-2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Missed an "A".

Tags
the hunger games, watermelons