Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #11 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

I think it's cute! I really like the look of just plain old boring glass aquariums though. =]
which is the reason I went and bought a 5 gallon when someone gave me a kritter keeper for free. bhahaha.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #12 
TaylorW

I hope they get some in at the pet store, I don't like to order things online. I also haven't seen any very good 2 gallon set ups around here, much less small glass tanks. My 2.5 that didn't come with anything was all they had besides those plastic 1.5 gallon or less tank kits. And I refuse to put my fish in anything less than 2 gallons. So a glass 2 gallon kit that includes practically everything is hard to pass up!

Yep, I really might save up my Christmas money for this, even though it's dumb and overpriced
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:25 PM   #13 
StayyyFlyyy

im checking into the picotope 3 gallon... no top but they make custom tops for it... or you could just not fill it ALL the way up
StayyyFlyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #14 
TaylorW

I looked at that one too!! But I'm not sure which would be more expensive, the Picotope or the Spec, since the Spec hasn't been released yet. If the Spec is crazily priced or doesn't get great reviews, I would probably go for the Picotope if I could get a lid.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #15 
ilovebunnies

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes! I've been excited for a tank that has a false wall to hide the filter. I've been sooooooooo excited and waiting to buy this for my little fishy.

I like the fluval spec, but there is another tank the same size like this. It's called the Betta Nano Cube by J&M. It does have a lid but I think you will be able to purchase one separately. The lights are dim-able LEDs and nice rounded edges whereas the Fluval Spec has aluminum frame.

Betta Nano Cube

Fluval Spec

The Betta Nano Cube is acrylic while the Fluval Spec is glass. I am excited for these tanks to make it to the U.S. soon. They will be expensive, I'm estimating around $65 in the U.S. since the U.K. price is 50. I think the Betta Nano Cube will be just as expensive. That makes me sad :( but I'll still probably get one.
ilovebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:10 AM   #16 
wystearya

I must be weird. I want my fish tank to look like a fish tank. lol!

They are neat, very different and modern. Just not for me.
wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #17 
TaylorW

OMG, I love that nano cube! Is not released yet either? I especially like those little legs on the bottom of the tank