Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #61 
Feral

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelilaa View Post
GAGH! EVERYONE SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! I read through this entire thread and i cannot stand it. It started with one simple person asking for help through winter break, and turned into a huge word spewing fight. This is disgusting! This person is asking for help. They care. It is obvious they are responsible and wanting to take the best care of their fish. So stop saying "You shouldn't get a fish" "blah blah blah -name calling- blah blah blah -improper care- blah blah blah" Everyone on this thread is trying and cares. Theres a very well liked fish owner here that kept their bettas in half gallon things for weeks! Is anyone complaining? No! If you are on this thread, you care. You want to be informed, you want help, and you are responsible enough to be looking p information. There should be almost no name calling here, except for when it is needed. So please, please, all off you quit it before I call an administrator to quit it for you! (no threat intended)
Zelilaa, I agree that this thread has outlived its usefulness and will now ask a Mod to lock it so it can die a quiet death.

Last edited by doggyhog; 10-31-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Closed Thread