Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #1 
Panthera

New Girl for Future Sorority!

Well I went to Pet Supplies Plus today to buy the tank for my future sorority, knowing that I needed to cycle it before Christmas if I wanted to get my Betta's by then. I got the whole 10 Gallon kit that was on sale for $45.00 and was about to go. But then I realized that 5.5 Gallons would be to small to divide my boys Adamu and Polaris, so I saw the empty 10 Gallon tank that was only $12.00. So I bought that as well, along with a divider, figuring that a divided 10 would be better than a 5.5

So I figured that would be good enough for now, but then.....I realized......I would have an EMPTY 5.5 Gallon tank! I can't just leave it empty I said to myself, and I was going to have a Sorority in about a month anyway, so why not pick up a female? Having to run to the car to check with my mom first, she grudgingly agreed, shaking her head as I went back into the store. I browsed the females, but none really stood out. Most were plain dark red colors with no iridescence at all, and one was really shiny blue, but looked sickly :( Then I saw THIS beautiful female who was swimming circles around her tank like a fireball. So I got her :3

Still no name, but I think I have it narrowed down to 3. Maybe I'll let you decide? Well here she is, after 3 LONG PARAGRAPHS of boring info, here's the new Girl! Cute right?

And here's her 5.5 Gallon tank! I know its not much right now, but it'll do until I have the Sorority already come Christmas.

So what do you guys think? Cute right? Hey what kind of Betta is she? A Veil-tale? Also here are the names I'm considering, which do you like best?

1.) Dysis
2.) Petra
3.) Kit
4.) Njeri
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #2 
bloo97

Awww so cute! Looks gud!

bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote