Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #31 
Jupiter

I used it for gold...I was really bad at making money in that game. Plus, my son (I married Marlin) kept messing up my crops! It was pretty cute when he was a little boy, but now that's he's older I just want to yell, "Darn kid, get offa my lawn!"

If only he wanted to be an artist instead...
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #32 
CodeRed

I was going for Marlin when I used it xD I just gave up, lol. Then my friend took my memory card... and I just gave up ;-;
I love Animal Parade, though. Chase and Jin are amazing :3 I married both, but accidentally saved over my Chase file... I was sad Dx
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #33 
Jupiter

Oh, I don't have Animal Parade but I really want to try it. I have Tree of Tranquility, but I haven't gotten past the first year yet. I think I stopped in winter, I'm about to marry Gill.

Also, I LOVE how they give you the option to ride an ostrich in the game. They're so cute. I named mine...Jupiter, lol.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #34 
CodeRed

The only thing I don't like about Animal Parade is how long it takes to get some of the bachelors. You unlock them with the bell, and for some of them it can take an entire year to get... And the days are so much longer that you can spend an hour on a single day o_o But I LOVE the animals. I had a barn with 8 horses, lol. 2 of each of the 4 colors.
I never got an Ostrich, since they only have one egg every 7 days or so x.x; Same reason I never had sheep. But I like the name, lol!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #35 
Kato Aaron

i love harvest moon and animal crossing. one of my favorite games is oblivion. right now im in love with call of duty black ops O,o its amazing. lol. i play games from bio shock to dead rising. :3
Kato Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #36 
AngelicScars

Did anyone hear about Lego Pirates of the Caribbean coming out in 2011?! I've been WAITING for this. I'm so flippin' excited! I know my 4 year old will ADORE it.

We have pretty much all of the Lego series like Batman, Indiana Jones, Star Wars. No Harry Potter and we won't be getting that one (we aren't into that stuff).

I'm so wrapped up into Fable 3 right now. LOL! The new DLC comes out TODAY so I need to hop on getting that!
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:47 AM   #37 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
Did anyone hear about Lego Pirates of the Caribbean coming out in 2011?! I've been WAITING for this. I'm so flippin' excited! I know my 4 year old will ADORE it.

We have pretty much all of the Lego series like Batman, Indiana Jones, Star Wars. No Harry Potter and we won't be getting that one (we aren't into that stuff).

I'm so wrapped up into Fable 3 right now. LOL! The new DLC comes out TODAY so I need to hop on getting that!
WHAT?! I hadnt heard that.. that will be so fun!

I love the lego games too! I used to make fun of my boyfriend for playing them, then one day I broke down and played one since it was Batman.. and I became addicted to lego games. <3
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #38 
danifacetastic

I've never played any lego games haha. I just bought Sims 2 Apartment Pets for the DS...not impressed so far but I used trade in credit to pay for it so oh well.
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:16 AM   #39 
vaygirl

I play lots of console stuff. We have a Wii and an Xbox360. I even kept my old Playstation 2. I've played all the Lego games. Now I can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean! I loved Fable 2. I play Red Dead Redemption, Left 4 Dead, any of the NFS titles (LOVE driving games). I used to play SSX to death. I kinda miss it.

I play a few MMORPGs (Wow, Lotro, Champions, COH). I love all the Sims games. I think I've bought every single expansions since the original came out. I still have 2 installed cause I missed the weather and the holidays.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 AM   #40 
AngelicScars

I beat the Fable 3 DLC already. It was a fun addition, but it wasn't worth the $4.99.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote