Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-23-2010, 11:07 PM   #51 
MrVampire181

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
I hate all stereo types in general.

TBH I hate the "Christian" stereotype. Like all Christian people my age who's Dad is a pastor are all niave and innocent and have never done anything wrong. Pshhh.. I know people who are non christian people who are more innocent than me!

My parents tend to be pretty judging and it really bugs me like when my neighbors have people working in their yard and they happen to be "Mexican" my Mom refers to them as "Those mexicans working in their yard".
Being Catholic and Mexican I get both. Like everyone thinks I'm an innocent kid and then they get to know me (pppssshhh ya I'm totaly innocent!) or they automatically think I don't speak english. I had a friend, he used to be a good friend, but he was like really racist so I don't even talk to him anymore.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #52 
TaylorW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
I had a friend, he used to be a good friend, but he was like really racist so I don't even talk to him anymore.
I think everyone's had a friend like that, and it sucks. It hurts when they "joke", "poke fun", or "tease" you about things about yourself all the time. It's all fun and games until they crack the same mean jokes all too frequently :/
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #53 
dramaqueen
Banned

When I was a kid I was best friends with a girl who was Jewish. She would come over and we would watch tv. She liked to watch All in the family. You older people will know what I'm talking about. lol It used to embarrass me when Archie Bunker would make bigoted remarks and I asked my friend if that kind of stuff bothered her. She said no, that it just showed how ignorant people like Archie Bunker really are.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote