Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #1 
bettabreeder123
Banned

Smile look at this guy!

this here photos are the bubble nest my betta has been constructing for this female i put in whos very new. i am getting the female used to the new water with almond leaf extract but i could tell when i got her she was in very bad care. her fins had so many holes and whatnot so when i got home i cleaned the water and put her in meds then transported her into the breeding tank. the tank may be small but i will transport to another tank if they spawn.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #2 
Tsuhei

...Okay. Let me tell you something. That female betta might have finrot. Finrot itself is not contagious, but the bacteria that causes it is. That bacteria will get into the tank and it could affect your male and their babies. Also, any medication that you gave her can rub off on the male or get into the water and also affect the brood.

Also, you're planning on moving the fry? When? Because if you say earlier than two or three months then you're crazy. You'll kill them from shock. The minimum tank size you need for breeding is 10 gallons, BB123. Apparently you don't understand that.

Are you purposely trying to fail? Are you purposely trying to hurt your bettas and their unfortunate offspring? Are you trying to continue trolling this forum?

I honestly think you should stop posting here and do whatever you want since you won't listen to us anyway. Stop upsetting the forum community. Thank you.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #3 
Martinismommy

Your male has far worse finrot going on than the female....
Old 12-03-2010, 06:00 PM   #4 
shinybetta

STOP!!! If you can't stop, stop posting. You won't listen to answers, you act like your'e trying to prove something, and your'e breeding setup is not good. Stop posting if you won't listen to answers. Sorry, had to say that.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #5 
Martinismommy

This is a proper spawning set up....

http://www.arizonabettaheads.info/page22.html
Old 12-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #6 
bettafish15

Seriously, I wish I was a mod so I could kick you outta the forum :/ Please stop upsetting people here with the cruelty you call "breeding".
Old 12-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #7 
bettabreeder123
Banned

fine, if i was a mob i woulda kicked u outta here and pinslap u outta the week so chew on that. an d shiny i am going to change it. yesh. i am moving the into another tnak so clam down if u don't know the whole story yet. yesh. i already know the setup and stuff like that. oh and the fins aren't rotting. they're healing right now. u gotta see them up close so be quite for now.
Closed Thread