Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #71 
DormDrax

*UPDATE*

Well my mom called this morning... (NO DRAX ISN'T DEAD DANGIT!)
She tried feeding him flakes... he spit them all out...
She tried feeding him pellets... he spit them all out...
Apparently she said he looks really good though always sorta having his fins half raised (So not clumped), really enjoying the tank and exploring it... apparently she says he's always on the right side of the tank... which is the Turbulent side ... I wonder why he likes that side (It has the Intake for the filter which has a Death Suction, and the Outake seems to move to the right side of the tank leaving the left side rather peaceful... still moving but not much).

Why would Drax be spitting everything out? *Snickers* Maybe he doesn't trust my mother? Hahahaha
DormDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #72 
scootshoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DormDrax View Post
*UPDATE*
apparently she says he's always on the right side of the tank... which is the Turbulent side ... I wonder why he likes that side
Here is the answer to your question. Youtube clip courtesy of another poster on this board who was wondering how his Betta kept getting into his filter canister. With the suggestion of other posters, he planted a hidden video while he was away.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYsZ7ynQuzo
scootshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #73 
Sweeda88

Wanted to let you know that the have 5 gallon tanks at walmart for $29.97. The come with hood, light, filter, and of course, the tank. You just need a heater, thermometer, decorations, gravel, and dechlorinater. =)
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:23 AM   #74 
DormDrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootshoot View Post
Here is the answer to your question. Youtube clip courtesy of another poster on this board who was wondering how his Betta kept getting into his filter canister. With the suggestion of other posters, he planted a hidden video while he was away.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYsZ7ynQuzo
Drax isn't getting in the filter... he's just always in the turbulent side of the tank... Maybe he just likes the water movement? My mom says he isn't getting sucked into the intake. My filter is enclosed fully. And the only space he could jump out is filled with vines.

Check 'Tank For Drax' I already got a 10Gal tank with filter, Heater etc.
DormDrax is offline   Reply With Quote