Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-08-2010, 05:05 AM   #11 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloo97 View Post
^ I agree. I've almost drowned, fell off buildings, almost died through hurricanes, JUST missed car accidents, near killed by animals...*Shivers*...Everyday is just so special.
That is something alot of people I know take for granite (IDK Spelling). They think that they can't wait to be older, or wish they were younger, but have you ever noticed that alot of people never say that they are happy just where thair at? Wierd, huh?
Yeah, when I was younger I always wanted to be older, now I always want to be a teen again.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

Sometimes being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be. For those of you in your teens and younger, don't be in any hurry to grow up. Sometimes adult responsibilities can be overwhelming.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #13 
BlueHaven

I think that if you have gone through alot, it is another reason to tell others who feel like life isn't worth it that they can get through it too.
How hard life can be is almost nothing compared to what lies ahead! Things can and do get better. :)
It's hard to believe what is true when you are stuck in the dark and have been there for so long, but you wouldn't have been able to still be here right now if there was no light. There is always hope, closer than you think.

Last edited by BlueHaven; 12-09-2010 at 02:28 PM.
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
life advice problems