I'm certain this has been asked and answered, and I've done a search but apparently I'm not very good at that.
For the first time in the months my aquarium has been set up I've found algae.
- Is algae a good sign, bad sign, or??
- What is the best control?
- Should I get an algae eating critter?
- Any other information on algae you can offer?
Tonight, when I found it (growing on a rock) I swiped it out of there with my tank scrubber, then thought that maybe I shouldn't mess with it, or take some other course of action. After reading the stuck betta thread I have a hard time as seeing as anything but dangerous.
Thanks in advance for your input and answers.