Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #11 
betta fish crazy

Wow, really suspenseful!
betta fish crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #12 
baylee767

Aww poor "Princess" (lol) At least the other Betta understood....
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #13 
Nutt007

Part 3:

I have been here for a week, already my fins were looking worse than Kyle's. The ammonia stung worse than my cup, and it was deathly cold. We were almost never fed, but when we were, the tank was covered with a thick brown fog and the smell of rotting food. My stomach was sore, and Kyle would just lay under his tiny nest, dreaming of a better life. When the mother giant saw his nest, she would quickly destroy it, thinking it was parasite eggs or something. My gills burned everytime I breathed. One day, the mother giant had a friend over. Kyle told me not to bother, but I was dying for attention. The first thing the giant, Alice, noticed, was the dead bettas sitting around the entire kitchen. I highly doubt the young giant who got us even cares about us. She looked towards us, I then did what Kyle told me not to do, I opened my frayed fins wide and I started talking to the giant. She didn't seem to understand me. "Margret, are these fish ok?" The lady said. "Oh of course they... uh.. are." Then,the little giant, how I hated her, came in the room. "Miss Alice, LOOK LOOK, its my new FISHIES! SHINY AND PRINCESS, THEY AWR THE BEST FRIENDS!!!" I was mad. I took a nip into Kyle's frayed fins. "Ow! What was that for?" "Just follow along." I said. We both started nipping eachother at our fins, they were going to rot anyways. "LOOK THERE KISSING!!" "No, these are Siamese Fighting Fish! You put them in the same tank!? They are going to kill eachother!" The lady named Alice was horrified, it was working, we were going to be saved! I saw her pick up our tank, or prison cell, and she took Kyle out and put him into a spare bowl. She then moved him near me. Then, I was taken out, and I was put into a bowl with clean, warm water. I smelled chlorine, but I didn't care, I had a giant who loved me and Kyle. Sadly, she left, and things didn't much get better. I saw the mother giant take Kyle away, she said something about replacement. "Mommie, where did Shiny go?" "To the pet store, he was ugly!" I was infuriated; ugly, UGLY?! His deep blue colors were amazing, and intimidating, and they were calling him UGLY?! I hid under my plastic plant and sulked sadly. I fell asleep and had dreams of a Fluval Edge...
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #14 
baylee767

Aw )= more please! I love Betta stories...
Old 12-19-2010, 11:16 PM   #15 
TaylorW

Wow, these people are crazy... a whole kitchen full of dead bettas? O_0

And what wrong with this child in the story?? "MOOMMIE, LOOK AT PWINCESS AND SHINEEE THEY ARE BST FWEINDS!!!"

ROFL
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #16 
Nutt007

I agree, I over exaggerated. It just proves to show how naive and stupid people can be. I have a little drop of creative juice left, so here's a treat!

Part 3.5
I wriggled my tail, I was going to do it, I was going to jump and land right into the middle of my bubblenest. Everyone was watching, my parents, my siblings, and the females from the shelf above me. I gazed into the crowd of fish, and I saw Kyle, cheering me on. I willed all my might, stretched all my fins and soared through the surface and into the air. I landed perfectly, a neat Betta shape where I landed. I heard buzzing everywhere, then I heard the excited screams of a girl. What? I quickly shook myself awake and I saw a brilliant red Betta in Kyle's bowl. I quickly spoke up. "Your stay here, will not be an enjoyable one."
Old 12-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #17 
TaylorW

I love your "exaggerations" though! They are so funny! :D And the scary thing is I bet there are people like this out there somewhere o_o

Oh no! Another new betta has been added to the aquablock of doom!! O_o
Old 12-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #18 
baylee767

Yay treats! *Nibbles* Yum! This is a great story!
Old 12-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #19 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorW View Post
I love your "exaggerations" though! They are so funny! :D And the scary thing is I bet there are people like this out there somewhere o_o

Oh no! Another new betta has been added to the aquablock of doom!! O_o
If you read more carefully, Zack, has a separate bowl and I think the Aquablock is sitting, gathering dust before another Betta is sentenced to life in it.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:58 AM   #20 
TaylorW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutt007 View Post
If you read more carefully, Zack, has a separate bowl and I think the Aquablock is sitting, gathering dust before another Betta is sentenced to life in it.
Shew! That's great to know! I thought another fish had been shoved in there!