Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #21 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorW View Post
Shew! That's great to know! I thought another fish had been shoved in there!
I am pretty sure that they got taught a lesson when Zack (Princess) "fought" with Kyle (Shiny)
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #22 
lilyrazen

This is awesome! I'm so inspired! All I I used to do was write stories and now I think I might write one again... About bettas :D

The sad thing is the counter I see them on is the counter in MY kitchen, so everytime I look over there I feel sad :( but good story!
lilyrazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #23 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyrazen View Post
This is awesome! I'm so inspired! All I I used to do was write stories and now I think I might write one again... About bettas :D

The sad thing is the counter I see them on is the counter in MY kitchen, so everytime I look over there I feel sad :( but good story!
I see them on my mom's kitchen counter, except the walls are a dull gray instead of red.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #24 
TaylorW

I picture them in some really eccentric nut-job houses :P Like one of those houses where they have a whole room for their doll collections, another room for clown figurines, a room for ceramic chickens... The kitchen is just the betta torture collection room XD
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #25 
lilyrazen

Nice, Taylor :D
What's even weirder for me is there actually IS a betta in the kitchen.
Flower... in a critter keeper :(
My grama is so mean D':
XD
Old 12-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #26 
TaylorW

Nothing's wrong with a betta in the kitchen! :)

But I think 20 or so bettas in a kitchen would be a bit odd... all those eyes staring at you while you eat! O_o
Old 12-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #27 
lilyrazen

I mean my grama doesn't clean the "tank" and she feeds it waaaaay too much flake food and then gets on MY case about fish?
Whatevas :P
Old 12-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #28 
TaylorW

Ugh, I'm sorry about that :/

But Grandmas are like that sometimes. My grandma over-medicates her bird cause she's paranoid and bakes her dog a chicken breast for dinner every evening! Then complains to me about how her bird quit singing and that her dog won't eat dry dog food XD
Old 12-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #29 
lilyrazen

Nice!
I just hope we move soon so I can get a sorority and a few more boys... 13 more, maximum... 12 if you count Flower, aha :3
I'm so weird n.n
Old 12-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #30 
Nutt007

Part 4

"Whu ar yu?!" The strange red Betta in the bowl across from me said. "Um... My name is Zack." "Wuh? Im Brock." Brock had a weird way of saying things, It made me wonder if he was rasied by a minnow. I heard the front door open. Then, the girl, ignoring me ran straight to Brock's bowl. "Wuu she big." "O WOW YOU ARE MUCH PRETTIER THAN SHINY!" The mother walked in. "Yes darling, it was an early Christmas present from your cousin and your uncle. "WHICH UNCLE?!" "Your Uncle Leo." "OOOoooOOOoOOoOo!!! HE HAS FISHIES!" "What do you want to name it sweetheart?" "I'M GONNA NAME HIM SWEETIE PIE!!!" Brock screamed in disgust. "Hey! Be lucky you weren't named Princess!" "You know ,my darling, these guys look hungry." I moaned. Brock looked like he was about to jump out of his bowl. She took out the flakes, unscrewed the lid, and the sky was blotted out. I painfully ate some flakes and I lied on the bottom of my bowl. The girl left and I saw the mother pick up a device and she pressed it against her ear, this came after a terrible ringing. "Uuuugh, Uncle Leo." I could tell that she didn't like this Leo person. Even though she had the device, a phone, pressed against her ear I heard the entire conversation. "Hello Leo!" "Ahh! My sister, Margret! How is yur new fishie?" "He is great Leo, better than that blue monster from the pet store!" "Aye, ju keepin' him properly? 2 gallons, six pellets, water change every we-" "SHUT UP! He is fine in his bowl, bettas like dirty water and my sweet daughter feeds him every month! Your advice is nothing like the pet store's and that means it is a steaming rotten pile of cow-" "Mommie?" "Yes dearie?" "Why are you mad?" "Uncle Leo wants to hurt your fish!" She screamed and ran away. Tomorrow was said to be a festive day for the giants, but I wasn't feeling the spirit...

----------------------------------------------------

I am pretty sure that you guys want to see what the fishies look like! :D

Zack:

Kyle:

Brock: