Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #1 
Panthera

Rubicon

*Le Gasp* He's done it again, gotten another betta after having 10 within barely 2 months D: Yeah, yeah I know, I'm pitiful when it comes to resisting more bettas. But....but....but I was at the petstore with my mom the other night, and she had already given me my christmas presents in advance in order for me to set up my sorority. And she said she was going to get me a gift card to petsmart anyway, and she said she'll give me $30 now if I want. I said Hell yeah! Seriously I did.

So I was looking at this really pretty pure white female, thinking I might add her to my sorority. But then I started really thinking, and realized I don't need any more girls in the sorority, and it might mess things up. So I was just going to get some supplies for the ones I already had, when I started looking at the males. Now I'm not prejudice or nothin', but I do have to say I dislike male VT's. Don't know why, I just do. So I started looking at the Crownehs. One was really awesome black and red, and I was about to get him, when I saw one last male in the back. I pulled him out, and immediately knew I had to have him..... I give you....

Rubicon.

The pics don't do him justice. He is a really deep metallic silver with blue splotches and his fins are more red now. Unfortuanatly I just had to pic one with SBD, even though he showed no signs of it in the cup -_- Hopefully some Maracyn and Maracyn 2 will help, since I doubt its from constipation. So what ya think? I think hes amazing :D
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #2 
LucyLoofa

Gorgeous. :) I really hope that swim bladder gets under control.
I think he's got a great new owner!
LucyLoofa is offline   Reply With Quote