Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #21 
crezelda

man this makes my tank so ghetto. lol its a 10g with black and electric blue with a steel gray plant, a leaf hammock, and about a half dozen upper rims from styrofoam cups ( very delicately carved out) floating around as nest and food buffers. But hey my fish likes it. from cup to 10g i was worried at first cause he didnt know how hard it was to actually have to swim up for air instead of cup life XD
crezelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #22 
Malvolti

I would totally turn it into either a massive sorority or a community.
Malvolti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #23 
ChelseaK

I think I'm going to go with black sand over my soil with a mixture of colored gravel and some larger rocks. I'm going to go with some Java fern, banana plant, marimo balls, dwarf lilly, and I'm going to see what I can get at my local pet shop. I have a few decorations already, but I'd really like to get some driftwood from my local creek (before it's completely frozen over, but I might have to wait....). I may get another platy or two, but I'm going to just go with my 5 girls and one platy in the sorority (leave room to add more girlies when I start breeding again).
ChelseaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #24 
Jordie

i'd have a sorority of maybe 20 females, and some dwarf frogs, with lots of silk plants.
Jordie is offline   Reply With Quote