Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #11 
FallenMessiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DormDrax View Post

Ah good parents are back (They had been gone all day). Maybe they know where the Magnifying Glass is... I know we have one >,>
i know the feeling, never around when you need
FallenMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #12 
DormDrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenMessiah View Post
i know the feeling, never around when you need
Just as I clicked the 'QUOTE' button my mom handed me a Magnifying Glass... *Goes to look*... and of course the lens is covered with gunk ... something else to clean... *Twitch*
DormDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #13 
baylee767

So what's it look like?
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #14 
FallenMessiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DormDrax View Post
Just as I clicked the 'QUOTE' button my mom handed me a Magnifying Glass... *Goes to look*... and of course the lens is covered with gunk ... something else to clean... *Twitch*

bawahahaha! sorry but that was funny...im used to seeing gunk cause i hardly clean my glasses...
FallenMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #15 
FishyFriend1

I seriously love all of your posts. i would totally be your best friend if you asked me... but don't

the only thing i can suggest is to clean everything in hot water, try adding some AQ salt or having a nap.
FishyFriend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #16 
DormDrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFriend1 View Post
I seriously love all of your posts. i would totally be your best friend if you asked me... but don't

the only thing i can suggest is to clean everything in hot water, try adding some AQ salt or having a nap.
*Rubbing eyes* Oooohh... I can't focus well now from all that... Focusing...

They must have been eggs of some type... the 'Tongues' I saw were just the remainders of the filaments that had anchored them to the Anacharis (Thats what I'm assuming) They... didn't seem to be moving but I swear they were earlier! Honest! Now they just looked like shredded white... *Starts putting it together* The floating dots are indeed oval... the ones stuck to the side or onces I observed looked mishapen as if whatever was in them... is already in the water somewhere *Shudders* They may have been hatching earlier when I thought they were moving... I just... don't SEE anything though... Cept... Drax, and the dots, and bubbles... and every so often the Anacharis sending off a few more dots... I did see one odd thing on the surface but when I opened the Hood to scoop it out with the Vase... My Submerged vine moved and changed the flow from the filter and the thing had vanished...

Now I almost don't want to removed them I'm more curious than ever... Why? Drax... he just sat at the top looking at me... then at the Surface pretty much going. "Um... Gonna Feed me? Your just sittin there... so... maybe a few pellets... if yaaaaa get a chance there?" I gave him 4 earlier (When he nipped me) before he stopped begging, MAN he's a pig, don't yell he's just a big eater I guess... don't worry didn't give him more... he's WAY done eating... ok now that my eyes have refocused I'm going to research...
Old 12-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #17 
bettafish15

Maybe remove the ana-whatever and rinse it realllyyy good then rinse everything else? Like, take out the gravel (or sand?) and rinse that, ect...thats the only thing I can think of... *cringes*
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #18 
vaygirl

You have GOT to calm down! I'd say they sound like planaria? Google them and compare. Also google copepods.

Neither planaria or copepods are cause for huge concern, really. They just mean you had extra gunk in your substrate. Just continue to vacuum daily for a couple days and hopefully they clear up. IF that's what they are. If Drax is fine, take his example and chill! :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #19 
DormDrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafish15 View Post
Maybe remove the ana-whatever and rinse it realllyyy good then rinse everything else? Like, take out the gravel (or sand?) and rinse that, ect...thats the only thing I can think of... *cringes*
*Starts Starring you down* ['O','o']

None of you have suggested anything horrid so... maybe err... it's nothing to worry about?
Drax is still oblivious nothing is attached to him (Even looked him over with the Magnifying glass when he was begging again)
NO DRAX You've already had like twice the food your supposed to have! PLUS YOU BIT ME!
Old 12-29-2010, 09:40 PM   #20 
DormDrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
You have GOT to calm down! I'd say they sound like planaria? Google them and compare. Also google copepods.

Neither planaria or copepods are cause for huge concern, really. They just mean you had extra gunk in your substrate. Just continue to vacuum daily for a couple days and hopefully they clear up. IF that's what they are. If Drax is fine, take his example and chill! :P
I'm chill... *Twitch*

I don't even have a substrate! Hahaha It came from the Anacharis so maybe PetSmart is to blame? It was just a bunch pulled from a big tank of them... The Java Fern (Sold in a tube thing) and my Vine are Dot free...