Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-31-2010, 01:27 AM   #21 
FallenMessiah

My first one. I dont wanna forget myself and who i am, also my fave slipknot song

Second one: i got in memory of a friend that died earlier this month, he was 16 and had the world in front of him

The next one im planning on getting on my lower back. its from a show called Metalocalypse, a adults cartoon which features my fave band Dethklok

and my big one: Im a Gemini and born in year of the dragon so i wanted to get something like this so im getting two, one on either side like a mirror image to show the symbol of gemini, the twins

i also want the Assassins Creed symbol on the back of my neck and the quote "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" in Arabic across my shoulders just above my other one
FallenMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #22 
Cassandra90

I love seeing body art. I see this post may start to be good for it.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:43 AM   #23 
BlueHaven

Oooh, cool. :D
I like the butterfuly one you have!
I do not have any tattoos, but i've always thought they were cool ways of art.
I have wanted to get one for a long time and I still do, but I am unsure if it's something for me soo.....i'm still deciding?
For now i'm sticking with using make up to do random designs, haha
If I do get a tattoo, it would be a dragonfly. Those are one of my favorite creatures.
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:25 PM   #24 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHaven View Post
Oooh, cool. :D
I like the butterfuly one you have!
I do not have any tattoos, but i've always thought they were cool ways of art.
I have wanted to get one for a long time and I still do, but I am unsure if it's something for me soo.....i'm still deciding?
For now i'm sticking with using make up to do random designs, haha
If I do get a tattoo, it would be a dragonfly. Those are one of my favorite creatures.
A dragonfly would be very beautiful! Here's a little blurb on dragonfly symbolism if you want to look further into it:

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/anima...dragonfly.html

But definitely take your time making such a permanent decision...a tattoo can definitely be life-altering... (especially if you get a face tattoo...no idea why people do that, but what ever tickles their fancy!)
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:48 PM   #25 
BlueHaven

:D
Thanks for the link ~
Yea, it is a big decision. One of my siblings got a tattoo of a fairy, it's really pretty....I think a Fire one?
I don't know about face tattoos....o_o
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #26 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenMessiah View Post
The next one im planning on getting on my lower back. its from a show called Metalocalypse, a adults cartoon which features my fave band Dethklok

My bf wants that same tattoo he thinks they are the best band ever lol We were just talking the other day that they should put Dethklock on GPS to give directions so yea anyways
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #27 
Cassandra90

Thanks, the butterfly was a last minute thing. My favorite tattoos is my sparrow and hurt. A dragonfly would be really cool if it was the right color blend.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #28 
Drift

I have one tattoo on my calf that I got this past summer. I thought about this tattoo for over 2 years before I decided to go for it.
A compass to symbolize my journey in life and the paw print is a wolf pawprint, because IRL, Wolf is my nickname.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4068587_n.jpg
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #29 
HayrideHaunter

I got my first one started on new years eve 2009...I turned 18 that year (in october) and it was a gift from my parents! I'd been thinking about the design since 16, and it is my own work (i'm an art major XD)...anywho I have seven lotus flowers about 2.5" wide each going from just above my pants like to just below my neck/above my shoulder blades...theyre evenly spaced. I have a very low threshold for pain so i've been getting it done in small spurts...last week i got the outlines finally all touched up and finished. For now its just solid black outlines of the lotuses (about 4mm thick lines)

when I finally get to color, each lotus will be white with a yellow/orange center, and from the bottom up they will be outlined in the 7 colors:

V
I
B
G
Y
O
R

the colors/number/placing represents the 7 chakras, and the white lotuses represent divinity and the white universal light/energy...

people often ask me why theyre so plain or why i dont stagger them and add lilypads and such...its because if my chakras arent balanced, then I'm not balanced...in order for them to represent healthy chakras, they are in a straight, even line up my spine.
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #30 
HayrideHaunter

huge fan of your compass Drift/Wolf
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote