Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #11 
vaygirl

Kilo (my King) is the span of my four fingers (index to pinky) from nose to tail. He's a huge boy. And NOT a gross boy :P. He's one of my healthiest and hardiest fish. And he's got a giant puppy face, which everyone MUST love. In all honestly he's graceful and can turn on a dime and handle a big filter flow. I'd have 10 of them if I had the room.

I have a video of him if you're interested. He's probably a good half inch bigger now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2v0kLtRLQQ
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #12 
xswornxoffxjello

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Kilo (my King) is the span of my four fingers (index to pinky) from nose to tail. He's a huge boy. And NOT a gross boy :P. He's one of my healthiest and hardiest fish. And he's got a giant puppy face, which everyone MUST love. In all honestly he's graceful and can turn on a dime and handle a big filter flow. I'd have 10 of them if I had the room.

I have a video of him if you're interested. He's probably a good half inch bigger now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2v0kLtRLQQ
What Vaygirl said. I love my King, (his name is Hagrid). BTW Vaygirl I love your video!
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:14 PM   #13 
elijahfeathers

vaygirl, your king looks a lot.... better put togeather than the ones I saw at my petco. They have very... they were round and lumpy. Not swollen, just... Bulgy faces, big forehead-y areas, and very round.
elijahfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #14 
Luimeril

Petco sells kings of different kinds on their website. i'd get one, if i had room, just to see. :d i adore Petco's selection, but worry if i order one, i'd get something pretty fugly.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:30 AM   #15 
Nutt007

I love kings! If a red Delta isn't at petco, I will get a king!

Oh yeah, Vaygirl, someone commented on your video of Kilo thinking he was for sale and he wanted to buy it because he was a 'champion' and he wanted to fight them. D:

Quote:
how can i buy it? is it the champion? i need the best one. I like playing betta fighting. How much it cost for one betta, and how many betta will you can sale and send to me?

superfightercam 3 months ago
D: D: D: D:
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #16 
vaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutt007 View Post
I love kings! If a red Delta isn't at petco, I will get a king!

Oh yeah, Vaygirl, someone commented on your video of Kilo thinking he was for sale and he wanted to buy it because he was a 'champion' and he wanted to fight them. D:

D: D: D: D:

I know, right? I saw that. I didn't even bother to respond.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #17 
MrVampire181

I did....some people...I know a guy who breeds fighters but not seriously...he likes the way they look better than fancys but he dosen't fight for over 5 minuets. He's gonna buy a pair of super blacks from me to get into breeding show bettas.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote