A few questions:
1) I am planning on getting a Betta in a few weeks but I need to cycle my tank first. I plan on using the shrimp method. It is a ten gallon and so far I have a heater, under gravel filter, gravel, two silk plants, and a sunken "battleship" for the Betta to hide in. Is this enough to start cycling my tank?
2) Would 1 male Betta and six panda corys be over stocking it? There would be weekly water changes of course.
3) Can I put the corys in the tank while it is cycling?
4) Who should go in first, Betta or corys?
5) When using the Shrimp Cycling Method, can I put in live plants before the cycle is through?
Thanks so much everyone, I just want to get it right this time.