Originally Posted by Astro277
If anything happens and you cant send them out individually i could take on all 5. And just wait until spring and have people pay me for the shipping of priority small which is $5.00. That way you pay the least possiable and everyone still gets their fish:)
This sounds like a great idea as well!
And since Astro breeds he's probably experienced with shipping livestock already, and will be able to handle all the stressfulness of shipping more easily. (not saying that you're not up to it. and it's beyond lovely that you're commited to getting these guys to good homes!)
:) I don't mind waiting as long as I get my little guy healthy and happy.
I can just breed shrimp in my 3 gallon if this is the option you go with CF.
Plus it gives me more time to have some shrimp youngun's for him to chase down and gobble haha.