Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #1 
bettabug

Talking Pets!!

Lets talk about our wonderfull cats and dogs and parakeets and crocodiles! Say their name gender motto (optional) and wierd habit!
I have one male cat my fam adopted from the local animal shelter called McPaws. He is crazy (his motto is "I KILL YOU!! Don't touch me. I KILL YOU!! Don't touch me.") Her loves to suck on and lick people's hair.
Then there is my sweet little puppy girl, Daisy. She is a Cocker Spaniel my parents bought in Twin Falls. A lady was selling a whole litter, and she was the biggest and chubbyest! She is obsessed with food, hence the motto: "Does that mean food?". She has no exact weird habit, she is just wierd, goffy an dsweet al the time!
Pictures: sorry if theh pics are a bit large!
Attached Images

bettabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:00 AM   #2 
LeroyTheBetta

Lots of photos in my albums.

I have 2 dogs, both border collie mixes and both adopted..... one from Best Friends Animal Society in Kanab, UT, and the other here in Australia. Both are incredibly smart and love to play & cuddle. I do obedience and agility with them and am very active in my local dog club.

On the other hand, there's Zane my kitty. And his motto is "DON'T touch me (unless I want you to), or ELSE....". I am literally afraid of him at times! But, he's a nice kitty.................... sometimes! He broke his leg a few years ago (go figure.... he's an indoor kitty) and got leg fixed..... then it (plate and screws) failed, "rebroke" somehow after 4 days despite strict confinement, and was fixed again. He should be thankful, the ingrate! :P

I've also got birdies.... Abe the cockatiel, parakeets (Sky, Dusty, Shilo, Twinkles, Dewey, and Merle), and canaries (Dash, Georgia, Forrest, Lilly, Savannah, Jasper, and Tiger).
LeroyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #3 
shinybetta

Besides the fish.... we have a horse (paige), a miniature horse (Molly), two cats (sly and Simba), two parakeets (Tiger and sunshine, who are not hand trained), a rabbit (BunBuns), and I once had a black widow.
shinybetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #4 
bloo97

Lucky and Dragon are my fish, and Buddy is my Dog. (Min Pin)
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote