Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-17-2011, 01:45 AM   #11 
lilchiwolf

I have a 10 gal that's split 3 ways. They all do very well. My CT is in the middle and a little aggressive, but I put the floating mirror in there for him to bat around and he is all good.
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:44 AM   #12 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchiwolf View Post
I have a 10 gal that's split 3 ways. They all do very well. My CT is in the middle and a little aggressive, but I put the floating mirror in there for him to bat around and he is all good.
lmao, I bet that's funny to watch :3 my new guys a bit aggressive, but shy and scared at the same time.. My big guy, Alle, doesn't give a hoot about... Anything, really :p
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:46 PM   #13 
lilchiwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
lmao, I bet that's funny to watch :3 my new guys a bit aggressive, but shy and scared at the same time.. My big guy, Alle, doesn't give a hoot about... Anything, really :p
Its very fun to watch. My new halfmoon is on the left and his is so subby. He saw his reflection in the mirror then flared and ran away from it. Took him a day to get used to it. Now he flares all the time and is a sweet heart. I found a female for him who is very calm and floated her in there. He cam right up to her and did now flare. Like he was just saying hello. She was good and did not flare ether. Makes me wonder if they would live together.

The middle is my CT. Like I said he is in his own little world. He loves his mirror and is I hover it over the tank he will flare and dart around and try to jump at it like he is going "GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY!!!!" Its so funny.

The right side it my HM plakat. He flares at the CT and spends most of his day building a huge bubble nest. He really want to breed and courts my female a lot, but she rather size up and fight with him, so I always wind up taking her out and trying again later.

I really need a camera so I can take pictures and video they guys. They are so fun!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #14 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchiwolf View Post
Its very fun to watch. My new halfmoon is on the left and his is so subby. He saw his reflection in the mirror then flared and ran away from it. Took him a day to get used to it. Now he flares all the time and is a sweet heart. I found a female for him who is very calm and floated her in there. He cam right up to her and did now flare. Like he was just saying hello. She was good and did not flare ether. Makes me wonder if they would live together.

The middle is my CT. Like I said he is in his own little world. He loves his mirror and is I hover it over the tank he will flare and dart around and try to jump at it like he is going "GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY!!!!" Its so funny.

The right side it my HM plakat. He flares at the CT and spends most of his day building a huge bubble nest. He really want to breed and courts my female a lot, but she rather size up and fight with him, so I always wind up taking her out and trying again later.

I really need a camera so I can take pictures and video they guys. They are so fun!
Totally! :D That sounds so cute! Im just gonna make my own, but I really cant wait! I havent gotten to see much of Macceroni since he's in a makeshift QT tank but itll be great to see how purrdy he is >w< <3
If you do take pictures, lemmie know XB!
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #15 
lilchiwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
Totally! :D That sounds so cute! Im just gonna make my own, but I really cant wait! I havent gotten to see much of Macceroni since he's in a makeshift QT tank but itll be great to see how purrdy he is >w< <3
If you do take pictures, lemmie know XB!
Oh I will. I just did some fish moving today. I went to petco just to grab some tank stuff and saw the brother to my new HM was STILL there. I could not pass him up and he was marked as a Delta Tail. I was like there is no way that's a delta and he was marked way cheaper than the HM's. So I took him home too XD He looks just like the other HM but looks like he has light blue pastel colors striking through his fins.

I moved my DT plakat into my super huge bowl that I have for the time being. So the new fish is in his side of the tank now. I have another 10 gal, I just have know where in my room to put it at the moment. Darn small room, but in the mean time I have large bowls that two of my bettas can chill in till I move out to my new house and can set up everything I got!