Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #1 
tsoto80

Lightbulb Finally got names for all my females!!

I justed wanted to share the names that I have for all my girls. This thread is mainly for entertainment and I put a lot of thought into it lol They are:

Thelma - From the movie Thelma & Louise they both hang out together and follows each other around. They both look very similar to each with minor difference I think if one acts out the other will too - both of their color changes from solid to stripes (no it is not stress stripes cause the majority of time they are striped) they both have a tint of red and blue in certain small spots so Im not sure how to name their color both are VT
Louise - (same as above)
Yin - Well for one she is a female, she is dark in color, she stays very still and hangs out at the bottom of the tank untill another fish comes into her terrortory Just like her partner Yang they both are quickly to attack but when I placed them side by side (in their own tanks) they became whole and calmed down - black and turquoise blue VT
Yang - She is very agressive by herself and just like the symbol she is hot headed, and very active ( I never see her still), and she is full of life - white with red fins VT
Pele - The Hawaiian goddess of fire, lightning,and volcanoes - She is a red VT and reminds me of a volcano
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote