Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #2401 
wallywestisthebest333

@Arowan: Your tank looks AMAZING!!!!! I Especially love the figures you put in front and around it! >u< That peacock and that ring holder are GORGEOUS!!!!
So is chola wood that wood you buy at the petstore for furry animals and reptiles that teeth? if so that's AWESOME because I thought it looked super cool and wanted some but was afraid to purchase it! :D

VERRY IMPORTANT: Does your boy ever get stuck or try to go through the tiny holes? D:

@Kestrel I saw your 10 gallon a couple of pages earlier and I must say it looks pretty awesome! About your stocking plans though: A betta and 3-4 corries (you need At Least 3!) would fully stock your tank so I wouldn't advise getting them unless you ditch the guppies. =] Good luck with your tank!

OH! And Hydor Theos are on sale at BigAls.com! =] I'd check them out since you said you only had one heater! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #2402 
cjayBetta

This is SOOO neat! I was browsing for Star Wars tank decor. I am planning (for my next betta) naming him after a star wars character according to which ever color he is. (ex. Black = Vader, Yellow = C3PO, Green= Yoda ect..) Doing black rocks with white and yellow peppered through it. Anyways as I was look I stubbled upon this tank.

SOOO neat!
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #2403 
Sweeda88

It's interesting, but it would be a devil to clean!
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:43 PM   #2404 
cjayBetta

Agree'd
Old 01-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #2405 
Jupiter

Those are really awesome, but how would they breathe?
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #2406 
cjayBetta

I assume those black lids are open for oxygen.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #2407 
lilchiwolf

Does anyone know a price on those?
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #2408 
Arowan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
@Arowan: Your tank looks AMAZING!!!!! I Especially love the figures you put in front and around it! >u< That peacock and that ring holder are GORGEOUS!!!!
So is chola wood that wood you buy at the petstore for furry animals and reptiles that teeth? if so that's AWESOME because I thought it looked super cool and wanted some but was afraid to purchase it! :D

VERRY IMPORTANT: Does your boy ever get stuck or try to go through the tiny holes? D:

@Kestrel I saw your 10 gallon a couple of pages earlier and I must say it looks pretty awesome! About your stocking plans though: A betta and 3-4 corries (you need At Least 3!) would fully stock your tank so I wouldn't advise getting them unless you ditch the guppies. =] Good luck with your tank!

OH! And Hydor Theos are on sale at BigAls.com! =] I'd check them out since you said you only had one heater! =]
Yeah, they're also known as the Pleco Chews. I haven't seen him get stuck yet, and I had a few biting-my-nail moments when he would fit through things I thought he couldn't xD The insides of my pieces are pretty roomy, so I just make sure the entrances aren't super blocked off...
Arowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #2409 
Kestrel

@Wally Oh crap then. I've already gotten the cories and guppies. Everyone seems fine and happy though, I'm guessing that would mean I need to be careful and change water more often eh? I suppose there's a chance I might be able to return the cories if I did it soon (1 or 2 days), I think they look comfortable and happy with just two but I don't know cory behavior well enough to judge probably. And I've really come to realize how cute they are.
Kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:11 AM   #2410 
Aluyasha

My 9th Betta, Darcia's new 1.5 gallon:
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank