Tommorow morning will be Comet's first new tank cleaning. I'm more experienced with bowls since I kept my bettas in them for so long. I just want to know how to properly clean a 2 gallon. Please tell me if my facts are wrong:
1. Wash hand in warm water, NOT SOAPY WATER.
2. Net Comet and put him into his original betta cup with betta water neutralizer.
3. Dump all the water out, and catch the gravel and plants with a large bowl.
4. Rinse the gravel with hot water.
5. Rinse the tank with hot water.
6. Rinse plants with hot water.
7. Rinse all the material in the tank with hot water (airstone tube, airstone,...)
8. Set up all the gravel and plants.
9. Pour in water.
10. Add chlorine neutralizer and let airstone run for one hour.
11. Net Comet and put him in.
Thanks for your help