Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #11 
BeCkS

I just saw a video of a betta getting attacked by piranhas... what is wrong with people?

Last edited by dramaqueen; 02-11-2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Profanity!
BeCkS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 AM   #12 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
(pardon if this is a bit graphic in some parts, or makes anyone uncomfortable. :<)

why i go on Youtube? >.>

in the past 30 minutes, i had to educate someone who plopped a male and female in a .5 gallon divided hex-thingie without the divider(he wanted to "see if they'd breed", then reported that the female bit the crud outta the male's anal fin, and he 'can't swim too good' now. :/), had to correct someone who was giving the kid(yeah. it was a kid) pretty bad info on how to heal said bitten fin.

then, someone posted a video of their walmart. dear gawd. the betta they showed. was dead, nose to the air, tail to the floor. and covered in fungus and was rotting away. i informed them to contact their local health department and/or DHEC. >.>; same issue i've been saying on here. health. violation.

now, i'm just going through, educating people on little things("what size is that tank?", "does your tank have a heater?" things like that. simple things), and mentally cussing out the people who think it's cool to feed their cichlid live bettas. >.>:

so, remind me again. why do i go on youtube?

(note: if you wanna see the vids, PM me. but, be warned. some are pretty bad. :/"
think I seen the video you were talking about. Was it playing music? I dunno I couldnt watch it after the music started playing. It reminds me of snuff films. Who in the world wants to watch a video of something in the process of dying? Why they film that anyways now Im gonna cry
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:15 AM   #13 
Luimeril

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
think I seen the video you were talking about. Was it playing music? I dunno I couldnt watch it after the music started playing. It reminds me of snuff films. Who in the world wants to watch a video of something in the process of dying? Why they film that anyways now Im gonna cry
i honestly don't remember. i can't view the video now, because my computer's a bit stupid atm and thinks it doesn't have a sound card. i just remember the guy had the betta in a vase, with only the very bottom filled. he dumped it in, and it was gone before i could tell what happened. x-X ugh. people.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote