Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #1 
Creat

Cool Cory Cat Questions

Yes I scummed I saw his cute little face and I was like why not. He now lives in my sorority tank. I might get another one sometime soon but for now my girls love to follow him and wait for him to kick up food on the ground. So right now he is feeding of the frozen daphnia that fall to the bottom anything. Anything else I can give him that he would like? He is my gorgeous little albino boy and I want him to live long and happy
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:39 PM   #2 
Oldfishlady

Since Corydoras are social fish and thrive best in large groups....get at least 2-3 more..the more the better..... but only if your tank is big enough to properly support more fish...also they need smooth substrate and clean substrate for their barbels...or else they can get damaged/erode...when kept in proper schools you will see more natural behaviors and these are a playful species and fun to watch...they are easily stressed when not kept properly and can be sensitive to salts and many medications......

Food-sinking shrimp pellets or any sinking meaty food will be enjoyed....but be careful feeding in mixed species tanks....especially with Bettas...they tend to pig out on the food and bloat....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #3 
Creat

Right now he is in a sand tank with some gravel strewn about and I know that I will get more when the pet store gets them in I dont know why I never got one before. And thanks for the tip about the salt! I will be sure to keep that in mind along with not using meds unless really needed.
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote