Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #41 
Ethan

Come on guys give this guy some leeway he deserves some incouragement to do the right thing. Yes, he's not listening to good help but maybe he'll start thinking which is a faint hope. What this guy needs to do is get a good pair off of aquabid condition on daphnia or brineshrimp and do it the right way trust me I.used to do the same thing..........yes but I got so sick with my betta fatalities I lost my best pair because of this. I'm sorry to say folks but he won't learn if he doesn't make the mistakes(don't forget like some of us do if we make a mistake fix it and suck up the pain)
then maybe he'll take our advice but if not.............that's his fault not ours.

Last edited by Ethan; 02-05-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #42 
jschristian44

i took her out...
jschristian44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #43 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayrideHaunter View Post
ive never bred and havent done much research, but ive read a lot here and even I know that he shouldnt put her back...I cant stand when people are ignorant...poor girl =(
some people are just "hard headed" does not matter what anyone says theyll have to learn on their own

Being that said I also do not know how to breed nor do I have a interest too. I am happy with my pets. So why am I posting here? Who knows!! lol think some of you are feeding into his need for attention. I noticed in reading all the responces that it a continuous cycle. If the OP truly wants help then he will stop and listen to reason. But what do I know?
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #44 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
some people are just "hard headed" does not matter what anyone says theyll have to learn on their own

Being that said I also do not know how to breed nor do I have a interest too. I am happy with my pets. So why am I posting here? Who knows!! lol think some of you are feeding into his need for attention. I noticed in reading all the responces that it a continuous cycle. If the OP truly wants help then he will stop and listen to reason. But what do I know?
I completely agree.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote