Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #11 
BettaBuddi1221

bluemoon will swim up to the filter get pushed down, swim up, push down
BettaBuddi1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #12 
Abby

dastan does a flirty dance everytime i walk past, Nero flares up at his own reflection. Benny builds massive nests melvin darts all over and tamins is shy at the moment
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #13 
Dragonlady

It cracks me up when juvie bettas team up and arrange small empty snail shells from their former prey in a pattern from smallest to largest.
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #14 
fleetfish

Well the girls have gotten to the point where they are realizing fingers = FOOD. So whenever I feed them I'll use flakes (it's just easier to feed them all! I use a high quality flake though), wet it on my finger tips. Then they literally do a combination of dolphin leaps/pirhana swarm/shark frenzy ... and they'll start biting my hand. It tickles so awesomely that I can't help but go into a major LOL. They're so hilarious. Some of them will just stay in my palm and eat until they're full, curling up and noshing. I love the girlies so much :D
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #15 
lilchiwolf

All my males just puff it. Its funny feeding the HM's cause they try to jump for the food, but there long fins don't get them very far. The females go crazy for food and jump at it. When one lands on the other they get man, have an argument, then go back to eating like nothing ever happened. My orange HM and butterfly CT love the floating mirror XD
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #16 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
Well the girls have gotten to the point where they are realizing fingers = FOOD. So whenever I feed them I'll use flakes (it's just easier to feed them all! I use a high quality flake though), wet it on my finger tips. Then they literally do a combination of dolphin leaps/pirhana swarm/shark frenzy ... and they'll start biting my hand. It tickles so awesomely that I can't help but go into a major LOL. They're so hilarious. Some of them will just stay in my palm and eat until they're full, curling up and noshing. I love the girlies so much :D
Aww!

Dragon has realized that once that hatch on his hood opens, he gets food. It's kinda funny.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:46 PM   #17 
Pekemom

Lordsameth, your pets have the cutest names!! I'm still getting to know Brooke, my female crowntail (one week now), but she's very responsive to me and loves to attack her breakfast (flakes).
Pekemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #18 
kelly528

Entering my room after school and seeing Jimi pop his head out suspiciously from one of his many hideouts, only to realize that the Food Girl is home and come zooming up to the front of the tank.

And for my goldfish, chasing the Mag-Float :D
kelly528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #19 
bloo97

D'awww!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #20 
DazzleKitty

Okay, I've noticed a certain interesting quirk about my betta Rouge tonight. He seems to be fascinated with any kind of aquarium gems I put in his tank, especially when I decide to put in a new color. I added some green ones tonight and he swims down the bottom of the tank to just stare at them for long periods of time. He'll get so close it's almost like he's kissing them. You can see his eyes moving and looking around at them and he'll turn his head to see them all. He seems to like how shiny them are.

I also have some crystal colored ones that he likes to stare at too. It's cute how curious he is. :)
DazzleKitty is offline   Reply With Quote