Betta Fish Forum banner

Photoshopping Betta Pictures!

4K views 52 replies 7 participants last post by  cesitlie95 
#1 · (Edited)
Photoshop Anyone?

Hello everyone!
Ok, so I love photoshop and everything about it. I use Adobe Photoshop and I can photoshop your betta pictures by adding text, designs, borders, color effects, blends(blending multiple photos into one) and even animation like this -
Oh and it usually takes me around 10-20 minutes to edit, so you won't have to wait long for your order!

*If you want me to photoshop your betta photos please let me know what you want me to do and post the picture(s)! :-D

See less See more
#35 ·
lol

#34 ·
#37 ·
Lol shes pretty. both my boys are petstore finds. Dastans a purple/blue/red veil tail and Neros a red/white crown tail

#38 ·
LOL, hehe, that crown thing is adorable! My betta would strut his stuff so much if he wore one... lol! That is funny.

#39 ·
LMAO images just dashed through my head of trying to catch and mount a tiny plastic crown on to a Betta LOL

#47 ·
can you do a pic of Red the one in my avatar I cant think of anything clever to say maybe you can decide Iwant it to be somthing about him swimming in the gators mouth

#49 ·
no I dont I looked through all my pic and I replaced the original with small ones so I can put it on my avatar I tried to make it bigger but it kept getting blurry and looking weird :( I was really hoping to see how it turns out

#51 ·
no I was hoping you would pick something out....maybe something like, "I am fearless" or something like that or maybe something like "You mess with me you get PWND" lol I dunno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.