Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #171 
bearwithfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearwithfish View Post
ok folks i guess you all dont get a hint .... i have posted elsewhere but you are not listening..... let me explain in plain text for you...
1st to the OP i apologize for high jacking this thread for a moment (though i would not really call it a thread any more)
2nd to every poster in this thread please read the following very carefully
if you feel that a thread generates a bit of interest for you and you have something to teach or learn please post that is the idea of a forum.
if you think that you have offered enough advice and are not being taken seriously - STOP POSTING!! you are waiting your time.
if you feel like the OP or any other person in the thread is a "troll" (i am not claiming any one is a troll) do the right thing - STOP FEEDING IT!!! if you keep giving them attention they keep it going... let it go either they will go away or break a rule and we can send them on there way (niether of these things has happened at this point)
is it so hard to understand that a person upsetting you on line is your own fault? really it is .. you have to choice to not read the thread you ahve the option to not reply and honestly if you can not do these things please attempt to find out why...

that said please feel free to return to your regularly scheduled bologna festival....
then stop posting in it .. ... fairly simple
bearwithfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #172 
jschristian44

jschristian44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #173 
bettafish15

*looks to be the only one who actually slept last night, instead of responding to this thread*
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote