Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #1 
BettasForever

COMET UPDATE: What..?

I've had Comet for about 3 weeks now. His tank is now having some random bacteria, (or so I hear) invading his tank. I've cleaned it, and it's looking good. Ugh, the water was all cloudy and murky when I woke up, so I was like "What? are you serious, I just did a 100% change 2 DAYS AGO!! Agh." and then did a 100% water change again. It's doin' good now, and Comet is sorta changing colors!! :D He's like, blue and purple and a little less red now. So, how are my fellow betta lover's fish doing?
BettasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #2 
Bettaluver4evr

That's good to hear! I love how bettas change colors, it's so cool. I'm glad the tank is doing okay now. Dumbo is doing great, Liberty's fins are mending, and Butterfly's fins are more shredded, but the part where half of his fin was just ripped of is healing alot. In a week it has grown about 1/4". I hope he heals up! Hmmm... oooh, Butterfly and Liberty got new gravel. That is about it though! :P

Last edited by Bettaluver4evr; 02-10-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #3 
Kpoo97

My comet and I are doing good. We just got back home from Petsmart to get some Ick remover. But other than that, we're good. :)

Quick question, though. how long does it take for the Ick Guard by Tetra to start taking effect and getting rid of the Ick?
Kpoo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #4 
BettasForever

Hmm, you might wanna post that as a new thread. My Bettas have never had Ich so i'm unsure how long it will take to take effect.. ask our lovely fellow forumers. :D
BettasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #5 
fleetfish

I'm so happy with how well Valiant, my CT rescue is doing. A week has passed by and he no longer has any signs of fin rot, he's eating, flaring, and acting like a normal pugnacious little brat. I'm seeing the start of new growth on his tail and anal! The others are doing very well. None are sick and quite a few of them have huge bubblenests going on.

I'm glad everyone's fishies are doing well. It's always nice to hear about them.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote