Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #1 
Bettaluver4evr

2.5 Aqueon Mini Bow

Hello! Just wanted to post a few MORE pics of Butterfly's tank. He got a new thermometer and a new plant, and he is sooooooo spunky I can hardly get a good pic. It's amazing! I love this tank, I reccomend to anyone! :P Mine has a heater, light, filter and thermometer now, and I hope to get a ghost shrimp or two soon. :)
Attached Images

Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #2 
ChicagoPete

I really want this tank. I need to get rid of my 2gal hex tank that Lee is in because I can't stand the lighting and maintinence. Im just waiting for it to go on sale and when I have the money to buy it lol. I almost baught one at Petco when I was trying to rehome Titan and it was 39 bucks but, I quickly returned it when I found out my Petsmart had a 10 gallon Tetra set on sale for 21.
ChicagoPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #3 
iheartmybettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoPete View Post
I really want this tank. I need to get rid of my 2gal hex tank that Lee is in because I can't stand the lighting and maintinence. Im just waiting for it to go on sale and when I have the money to buy it lol. I almost baught one at Petco when I was trying to rehome Titan and it was 39 bucks but, I quickly returned it when I found out my Petsmart had a 10 gallon Tetra set on sale for 21.
FYI...Petsmart has this tank on sale for $19.99 online right now...It is really hard for me not to just buy a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
Hello! Just wanted to post a few MORE pics of Butterfly's tank. He got a new thermometer and a new plant, and he is sooooooo spunky I can hardly get a good pic. It's amazing! I love this tank, I reccomend to anyone! :P Mine has a heater, light, filter and thermometer now, and I hope to get a ghost shrimp or two soon. :)
It is so dang cute! I love the spongebob decor. I almost bought squidwards house the other day but my husband gave me a weird look when I suggested it.
iheartmybettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #4 
sticks

do you think your filter is to strong i think my fish is having a hard time with the curent the filter is making.
sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #5 
Bettaluver4evr

Hahahaha! That is funny! I love the spongebob house, I use 2, and my bettas love them! My CT sleeps in his with his head out of the door, and Butterfly sleeps with his head out of a window. :P I definitely reccomend this tank, it is fab! And the filter isn't too strong at all for Butterfly. He can be anywhere in the tank and you can clearly tell he isn't struggling. :) His fav thing to do is flare like nuts when you turn his light on. :P
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote