Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #2541 
cjayBetta

My petshop has an amazing betta set up... have NEVER seen a single dirty cut EVER! I mean they arnt very big but like 2x the size that ive seen on this site... Its like a wall of them. Although they all look sad in there. The other Fish place here is TERRIBLE... run out of someones garage... all mildewy in there and my poor chewie got eaten by crayfish there... thats why i saved him.
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #2542 
BlackberryBetta

Awww that is so sad. My petstore is amzing and they aren't gross like people say they are. So what does your tank look like? Do you have any pics?
BlackberryBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:41 PM   #2543 
cjayBetta

This was when Chewie was in there.. He didnt like the snails and got SUPER stressed out so he needed to be removed plus he needed finrot treatment.
Windu is in there now.

Here is windu in there:

cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #2544 
Littlebittyfish

Here is another photo of my giant betta in his 5 gallon.

I added some anacharis- like plants. ( not sure if they're really anacharis) they look a bit diffrent than my other anacharis I killed on accident before.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #2545 
VTAb182

Here's Seafood's tank. The plants are a wisteria in the middle and a java fern on the right side. Let me know what you think!
Attached Images

VTAb182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:51 PM   #2546 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTAb182 View Post
Here's Seafood's tank. The plants are a wisteria in the middle and a java fern on the right side. Let me know what you think!
I looove the java fern coming out of the barrels! and the sunset is really nice.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #2547 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post

Here is another photo of my giant betta in his 5 gallon.

I added some anacharis- like plants. ( not sure if they're really anacharis) they look a bit diffrent than my other anacharis I killed on accident before.
love it!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #2548 
bettagirl28

Taco, my Crowntail, in his 3 gallon tank
bettagirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #2549 
rainybutterfly

Little Bitty, I love your tank!

bettagirl - very nice! I love those rocks, thats what i plan on doing with one of my tanks when i set them up i love the pop of color, i just want to get more rainbow rocks and mix them in so theres some more color.

I had 2 bettas a few years ago, my fiance and I picked out one each, but at the time I didn't do any research on them. They lived for quite sometime but reading now i realize how many things i couldve done differently and how much happier they could have been.
Im looking to get a bigger tank (id like 30 gal but im looking between 10-30) for my living room, but id like something 5-10 gal or around there to have a betta in and this time ill do it right and give him everything he REALLY needs.
I've been enjoying reading back through all the posts and seeing everyones set ups its giving me so much inspiration!
rainybutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #2550 
maycausedeath

Wow littlebittyfish that tank is amazing! I love the sand and plants together, they really make you're fish pop c:
maycausedeath is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank