What you'll need:
- 1 8-ounce light cream cheese
- 1 6-ounce can crab meat (drained and reserve liquid)
- 1/4 cup green onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- hot pepper sauce (to taste)
1.After unwrapping your package of cream cheese, place it in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Next, microwave at a medium setting for 2 minutes or until softened. Then, stir until the cream cheese is smooth.
2.Next, stir in the crab, green onions, 2 tablespoons of reserved crab liquid, lemon juice, Worcestshire sauce, paprika and hot pepper sauce.
3.Microwave again at a Medium-High setting until piping hot. Serve warm with crackers of your choice. So easy!
This recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups.