I have a 14gal that I've been cycling for about 29-30 days now. I haven't taken test on it in about a week. I took tests on the were on the 10th of February and they read:
Nitrites: about 2.0ppm
I took them today and got
Now my question is: Is this tank cycled? I've hit spikes in the ammonia and nitrites a while back and now with that 0.25ppm ammonia I'm not sure what to do. Should I wait and see if it goes away or would it be okay to do a 90% water change and add my boys this weekend?
I say 90% because I need to put the temporary divider in along with their decorations.