Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #11 
luvmybetta

Location: When you read my Threads, Posts, Replies, they are being sent from Kansas...Yes, I do have a Toto.
This is just me and what I would do based upon experience. If money is tight, I would forget the Master Test Kit and just purchase another 2.5 gallon tank for Betta Number 2. A Master Test Kit and a 2.5 Gallon tank are roughly about the same price...You can decorate later if you can't afford substrate, plants, caves, etc. But, I would purchase a heater, as well. Do water changes 2-3 times a week for each tank. Eventually, you will want to get a Master Test Kit. This is my opinion only and what I would do if money was tight and I had two Bettas to take care of. I wanted to tell you this as another possible option.
luvmybetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:50 AM   #12 
luvmybetta

Location: When you read my Threads, Posts, Replies, they are being sent from Kansas...Yes, I do have a Toto.
Sorry, I just read your sentence about space being limited. If you can fit another 2.5 gallon tank somewhere that is what I would recommend. You need to think of your container/tank as the "fish house"...so to speak. Provide as much room as you can. Think of it this way..you are living in a bathroom by yourself and as more people enter your bathroom it gets crowded.
luvmybetta is offline   Reply With Quote