Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #1 
Bettaluver4evr

Renamed a few bettas

I absolutely loooove Harry Potter, I think it's totally brilliant! I've read every book a few times over and seen every movie. Even have some posters! Well, after deciding a few of my bettas names were not quite fitting, I've renamed my blue VT boy previously known as Dumbo, Malfoy. My new VT girl I had named Marbles is now Luna Lovegood. And Butterfly, my used to be HM but is now my bro's HM is Harry Potter. :P Cooool!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #2 
Bettaluver4evr

Eh, changed my mind, Dumbo is still Dumbo. :P The others are changed now though, mmuuahahaha! ;)
Old 02-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #3 
Nutt007

Meh, I liked the old names better.
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #4 
Bettaluver4evr

Geee, thanks. :P
Old 02-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #5 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
Geee, thanks. :P
No. I mean no offense to you at all. Just my opinion. I don't really see a "Harry Potter" kind of look in Butterfly. Thats all. I name bettas by their personality and looks. Example: Cirrus: Because he is white and calm, like a cloud and Bloom: He has vibrant colors and enjoys flaring, which makes him look like a blooming flower.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #6 
Bettaluver4evr

Ah! I see! Well, since Butterfly tore his fins, you can't tell that he is a BFHM anymore, and he now belongs to my bro. And what boy wants a fish named Butterfly?? :P So, we both like Harry Potter, so his fish is Harry and mine is Luna Lovegood. I can call her Loony for short. :P I think at least that name fits, because she is a white pearly pretty marble VT, with some blue and pink in her fins. :)
I forgot to post it, but Butterfly had an enormous tail growth spurt since he was put in the new tank, it's pretty impressive for 2 days worth of growing! I'll post pics tuesday! :D
Old 02-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #7 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
Ah! I see! Well, since Butterfly tore his fins, you can't tell that he is a BFHM anymore, and he now belongs to my bro. And what boy wants a fish named Butterfly?? :P So, we both like Harry Potter, so his fish is Harry and mine is Luna Lovegood. I can call her Loony for short. :P I think at least that name fits, because she is a white pearly pretty marble VT, with some blue and pink in her fins. :)
I forgot to post it, but Butterfly had an enormous tail growth spurt since he was put in the new tank, it's pretty impressive for 2 days worth of growing! I'll post pics tuesday! :D
Ah nice. Harry is a good name. :P
Oh and Loony is hilarious !
Old 02-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #8 
Bettaluver4evr

Hahaha, thanks! :P I love loony luna lovegood, I think she's one of the best characters in the book, and now one of the best girl bettas ever! ;)