Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #11 
Johnificent

:O im so sorry, i've had 2 bettas when i was super little, i didnt know anything about them... and i killed them both in a few months. now, im startin all over cause i typed betta fish in google, and found this site, and suddenly got addicted. So, i bought my betta I have now a week ago... but mines still doesnt have enough needs cause my parents dont let me get anythin for it yet :O hope you feel better welsh!
Johnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #12 
Welsh

Thanks guys :) Iv got the tank re-cycling, which should take a week to finish if it goes to plan like last time and then its the case of finding a new betta to take Elmo's place :/ Think i'm going to buy my first ever pet store betta this time, instead of from another breeder, plus they don't tend to have any until the summer and I can't wait that long haha
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #13 
BettasAreBomb

So sorry welsh hope you get anouther pretty one and yes they r very addicting and you wont be able to wait till summer!
BettasAreBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #14 
Bettaluver4evr

Oooooh! :) I'm so glad to hear you are getting another betta. :) As a pet store betta, do you mean just VT or some others too? Just curious! :) Well, I can't wait to see pics of your new guy. Really sorry about Elmo, he was amazing.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #15 
Welsh

Definitely not a VT, I have never been a fan of those types but that said I have seen a few pretty one's on here!! I would like another HM but they don't sell them in the stores over here unfortunately :( I have always wanted a CT though, there's something about their spiky fins that interests me lol but we shall see what they have to offer and whether any grab my attention haha
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:18 AM   #16 
Bettaluver4evr

I'm not the biggest fan of VT's either, but I own 2 and they are so beautiful and spunky! :) I looooove CT's too, mine is a double ray CT named Liberty, and he's so aggressive, he flares at everything. :) My boy is still recovering from some fin rot, poor baby, but doing very well! :) I think CT's are brilliant, hope you get a beautiful one! :D
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #17 
MelKurtonic

sorry for your lost :'(
MelKurtonic is offline   Reply With Quote