Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #81 
bahamut285

I agree with Turtle and P3, as an owner you should have personal responsibility for your pets, but NEVER EVER be afraid to ask questions, whether it's on here or on another forum or a shopkeeper. If you have any doubts from what shopkeepers have said, you can always come here for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 100th opinion :)

We have many many experienced members (and new members willing to learn) on this forum, and it's such a great community. I'm fairly new to this forum (I think I joined December?) and after I lost my first betta in 10 days, I was VERY upset, however the people on this forum helped me up, dusted the dirt off of me and dried my tears, and my new Betta, HongBo, has been with me for almost 2 months :D

I still continue to learn about them every single day! So I'm sure you can as well <3 Just don't give up
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #82 
PewPewPew

Bettas = life ;D I hear you!! And you do know enough to teach! Maybe not have a seminar, lol, but enough to, if they say "derp put him in this .0005 gallon container, he will love it!" Tell them no and what not :3 stuff like that.
I usually do that sorta stuff. Sometimes I help with sick cupped bettas too. :B
And go to bed, you! I am, test tomorrow! Research will sick better when your mind is clear.
Also, considercreating a new thread in the care section, this is a bit of track and long in a section that needs to be kept clear and on topic about sick fish friends D: youll get great replies there, too!
Night! :3
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:13 AM   #83 
PewPewPew

Lmaoooooo! P3 xD I like it.
P^3, pew cubed... ;D
Old 03-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #84 
bahamut285

LOL I like "PewCube" XD or PCube (rapper name? errrrr)

But OMG I missed the last few posts typing mine. JeanLuc you should sleep. I should sleep too, I have a midterm tomorrow and an 8:30am Lab! But must continue studying....such conflict!

Is your betta feeling okay? Does he look better? I demand a pic spam after he recovers!
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #85 
PewPewPew

As do I! ....in the correct forum! ;3 lets let this one fizzle.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #86 
JeanLuc2

Ok, I think I do know enough to teach a little if needed. I am going to go to bed. I will definitely do a picture spam of him eventually. He is doing a lot more better. He was really sluggish in the 1 gallon and now that he's in the 2 gallon he has his old hyper, crazy, stupid self back. I'm going to keep watching him and then I will do the picture spam when I'm ready/positive he's over whatever he had.

Letting this thread fizz out now...............thanks for all the help........ =D
JeanLuc2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ich or no ich?